Search results

1. pryaz

post up your bmx (s)

That's a nice looking bike ^ The stem does it for me.
  2. pryaz

!!!My 16"er Riding!!!

Could have been in the BMX phat snaps but oh well. That's a really nice jump/homemade ramp set up you've got and sick editing of the shots i liked it a lot. And nice riding on that 16" ;)
  3. pryaz

post up your bmx (s)

Is that a big dint in your forks in the first picture?
  4. pryaz

post up your bmx (s)

Well I haven't posted an update of my bike recently so... here it is with a new front wheel
  5. pryaz

bmx knees?

I get it too... I just sort of adapted my lifestyle not to kneel or squat too much because it hurts a tad getting up. I've heard its from sitting down whilst pedalling seeing as u got a low seat and all...
  6. pryaz

How much energy drink per week

Probably one a week. Nothing during the week, one when riding on the weekend. 'V' or 'Samedi' does it for me.
  7. pryaz

post up your bmx (s)

Haha I fail on your sticker policy.
  8. pryaz

3 recent pics

450 hip double peg rail tuck step up thanks for looking, comments appreciated
  9. pryaz

The Shed Cranbourne (Melbourne)

rampfest has some competition for indoor parks now! should be good if it's getting designed by the BMXers/skaters who will ride it.
  10. pryaz

wheel alignment problem

Get something to wedge into both sides of the wheel at the fork and tighten both sides at the same time? I've never had/seen this problem so It's just something I'd try. if all else fails, go to your LBS for them to do it/diagnose any problems there might be.
  11. pryaz

wheel alignment problem

Happens sometimes to me... It doesnt matter too much if its off skew a tad, obvioiusly you want it as straight as you can. if its hitting your fork thats a problem
  12. pryaz

Midnight thoughts

HAHA favourite episode. girls: have you got the Hwhip? quagmire: I sure do.... wait what? But yeah moving on, I'm always thinking about 'what am I going to do tomorrow, what time should I get up etc.' and sometimes i drift off to 'the meaning of life, is there a God? etc.'
  13. pryaz

Who has braces?

^ You'll be good after four or so days. Yogurt, soup and noodles helped me get by.
  14. pryaz

The riding thread.

I have started doing pedal stalls/grinds and there grinding down my odyssey plastics. I was looking at a set of metals and I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations? Is it worth paying more for sealed pedals?
  15. pryaz

Who has braces?

I've had mine for about 3 months. Anyone getting them, stock up on yogurt. That's all I had for the first 3 days I had braces.
  16. pryaz

Your favourite simpsons scene

When Homer climbs the mountain for powersauce bars. And might aswell chuck in my faourite family guy scene aswell. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ldP1CjOskk
  17. pryaz

Should a bmx bike chain be tight really tight or loose?

So that it doesn't touch your frame. That's how I measure my chain tension.
  18. pryaz

How do you 180 Properly???

I got flyout 180s first so I knew what to do on flat. pretty much look where you want to spin and COMMIT.
  19. pryaz

Piercings

I didn't do it to 'fit in'. I generally like the look of small studs in left ear so I got one. Stretchers/huge diamonds don't look that good in my opinion.
  20. pryaz

Jokes Thread.

2 eggs were talking. One says 'Look, I've got a crack'. the other says 'No use telling me, I'm not hard yet'. Why was the washing machine laughing? It was taking the piss out of the underpants. I fail at jokes:p