Search results

1. Stackerz

I think someone has made a scam to try and steal passwords????

It's the fact that its actually a forum, rather than the name. Because "forums" can lead to kidnapping and all sorts of stupid government-made up bullshit.
  2. Stackerz

2008 NS Frames and Forks!

Yeah, pictures are having a mental breakdown. :(
  3. Stackerz

funky dancing video **NEW VID ADDED** +Video comp!!!

Its only cool 'cause he's black. But the shuffling is pretty cool.
  4. Stackerz

Pacific park round 1

No you don't need to become a member of WSMTB to race on the day. Though you will need to pay an entry fee (duh) to the club to race. You will also need an MTBA Licence and if you don't have one then you pay an extra $10 for a day licence, which covers you with insurance if you crash. As for...
  5. Stackerz

'Cause it's obviously easier than learning how to spell.
  6. Stackerz

Nah bro. A kid having a seizure dances better than that.
  7. Stackerz

Australia Day, what are your plans?

I plan to be holding the 2008 National Championships Club Relay trophy with the team. Then race again on saturday, then again on sunday. :p
  8. Stackerz

Post Your XC Machine

No thanks to you, Bodin.:rolleyes:
  9. Stackerz

I want to shoot that kid.
  10. Stackerz

Frontyard sesh...yes my frontyard

I think your in the wrong thread buddy. :p
  11. Stackerz

MGC Chatbox

I was waiting for someone to comically reply "So, you've only got 13 too."
  12. Stackerz

MGC Chatbox

Eh Grip. You've only got 13 posts.
  13. Stackerz

Cloverfield.

Entertainment. Wow Plow, you really havn't been paying attention have you. Most movies don't make any money, even if they're good enough to.
  14. Stackerz

Frontyard sesh...yes my frontyard

Looks like heaps of fun eh. That Hugh kid is going pretty hard for a hardtail. :p
  15. Stackerz

freerider 2

Just a little fun track. :p To finish it and post your time, you MUST NOT remove the slow motion, otherwise your time will be disregarded. -18 1i 18 1i,3 -5f -2d 7b,19 1i 2s 1k 4g 1p 64 21 8a 2d 9n 2j b8 2o c8 2q d3 2r e0 2q fg 2m,fd 2n ge 2i hf 2a ic 1v j8 1i jv 12 kg i ku 2 la -h,la -i lt -13...
  16. Stackerz

1976 ford F100

Because he's selling unregistered, while it "needs tune" may suggest that the car infact, to get get registered, needs a bit of money poured into it. Which is bad (duh). You may want to ask him exactly what in it needs a tune? As for the spec of it. Its a 1970's Ford F100, it'll go hard, but...
  17. Stackerz

A dilema

And if that fails, you've always got your good friend Mr. Hand.
  18. Stackerz

What Pisses You Off?

OH OH, I know this game! Is it Bowlo? Sorry Bowlo, I know you ride.
  19. Stackerz

Almost sacked from work... (Because of Farkin.net)

It was bound to happen to someone, just sucks that you were the one that it happened to. :(
  20. Stackerz

Global Warming - Hypothetical.

I might chip in something here. Though its not realating to the original question, I thought you guys might like to know. As we all know car companies are investing millions apon millions of dollars into designing an engine that will run on Hydrogen (I.E. Toyota) or Water or be unbelievably...