Search results

1. duke-foot

NSW SOLD! Please delete

Item:* 2011 Turner DHR Location: Lithgow NSW 2790 Item*Condition: Used, bike runs perfect. Has usual shuttle marks and a few paint chips around the chain guide area. Reason*for*selling: New bike Price*and*price*conditions: $2800! If you are interested in this bike feel free to have a chat...
  2. duke-foot

NSW SOLD! Please delete

Item:2010 norco deviant bmx almost BRAND NEW Location:Lithgow NSW. Will post anywhere in australia at buyers expence Item Condition:Perfect! has only been for a ride a few times and wasnt riden hard. Reason for selling:Not used and need the money (regretful sale) Price and price...
  3. duke-foot

NSW Sold please remove

SOLD please remove
  4. duke-foot

Wtb bmx

Item: Cheep BMX Location: Lithgow Item Condition: NSW Price and price conditions: Dependes on what it is or condition nothing over $600 Extra Info: looking for a norco nail or rev or eastern but im open to what you have just send me a PM cheers
  5. duke-foot

WTB: 24" high roller dh tyre

Item: 24" high roller Location: lithgow Item Condition: needs to be in good condishion Price and price conditions: 70 at the most Extra Info: need one before next saturday
  6. duke-foot

NSW sold please remove = )

Item: 26" Dice Duke rim lased with tripple batterd spokes to blue front 20mm straight through aireal hub with a 8inch v8 hayes rotor and a brand new slime tubless dh tyre Location: lithgow nsw Item Condition: grate! rim is straight and has no buckels or flat spots, hub works grate is super...
  7. duke-foot

WTB:seat post,seat,dh cranks bb.

Item: 31.4 seat post Location: lithgow NSW Item Condition: needs to be strong and hold the seat [Price and price conditions: depends on condirtion Extra Info: carbon or alloy perfred Item: dh weight reduced seat Location: lithgow NSW Item Condition: needs to be new or in good...
  8. duke-foot

AVID Elixir?????

im building up a downhll bike and im going to buy new brakes for it and avid has a new line of brakes out avid elixir. i was wondering if anyone has them and if they could tell me how they go? or should i just get codes?
  9. duke-foot

WTB:BB,cranks,seat post.

Item: 68/73mm bottom braket Location: lithgow nsw Item Condition: must be new or in exelent condition Price and price conditions: depends on condition Item: dh cranks(saints/raceface) Location: lithgow NSW Item Condition: new or in good condition Price and price conditions: depends...
  10. duke-foot

Wtb boxxers

Item: Rockshock Boxxers TRIPPLES (teams,races,worlds)anytype Location:Lithgow NSW(will pay for postage) Item Condition:Need to be in good working order Price and price conditions:Will pay up to $700 maybe more depending on the fork Extra Info:Dont want anything below the year model 2005
  11. duke-foot

wtb funn dh bars or similar

Item: funn dh bars Location: lithgow nsw Price range/Willing to Pay: depends on condition Extra Info: looking for a long set of bars(8)
  12. duke-foot

Sold

sold sold sold
  13. duke-foot

sram x.7 shiffter urgent!!!

Item: sram x.7 rear shiffter (9 speed) Location: lithgow nsw Price range/Willing to Pay: depends on condition:) Extra Info: must be in good working condition:)
  14. duke-foot

please close this thread

i have all all the items i was after :)
  15. duke-foot

sold

sold sold sold
  16. duke-foot

sold

Item: Norco 06 Bigfoot (medium-large) Location: Lithgow will post at buyer expence or pick up Item Condition: good condition(few scratches under the frame) Reason for selling: want a DH bike Price and price conditions:$700 o.n.o make an offer will consider trade for boxxers or tripples...
  17. duke-foot

lithgow jump pics

some pics of me at the jumps at marrangaroo,sorry to disappoint but there is no red heads in these pics.sorry to get you excited. and to those people concerned for my personal safety(no helmet)........thanks mum! p.s next time ill be more mind full of rideing with out a stack hat.