Search results

1. R

post up your bmx (s)

Heres mine, not as good as your guys. But ive only just really started BMX. Frame: Kink Gap 08 Pedals: Some stock welgos Forks: Stock Bars: Stock Grips: Some KHE ones(clear) Brakes: Odyssey Evo 2's Cable: Shadow Linear slick Tires: Stock Kenda ones Front Wheel: Sun rums laced to sum...
  2. R

School help (Engineering Studies)

Hey. Im in year 12. I had a look at Ultra high pressure fibre reinforced concrete (UHPFBR) and it looks okay. I was also looking at the stuff they made the Watercube from. And yeh the topic is civil engineering stuctures so it has to be civil engineering. And im pretty sure the assignment is...
  3. R

Ody Evo II's

yeh im running evo 2s with a shadow cable. Seriously sweet as setup.
  4. R

School help (Engineering Studies)

Hey for my engineering assignment I have to write a report on a significant civil engineering innovation that has been developed in the past 20 years. Its proving really difficult to find stuff. Does anyone have any suggestions? Cheers Dave
  5. R

School help

thanks heaps for the advice bushpig. Im working on diversifying:) cheers
  6. R

2008 Year 12 thread

I'm only in year 11 i have exams soon but:P I'm doing Maths Advanced Mathematics Extension 1 English Advanced Engineering Studies Physics Business Studies Design and Technology and i have no idea what to drop because i need engineering physics maths for engineering course in UNSW...
  7. R

School help

Around like 2 hours per session. Thanks for the advice its heaps good! Cheers
  8. R

School help

Oh i forgot to mention. Its only 1 day a week:P sorry ill edit the main post. Hmm yeah i though of diversifying but I've already done most of it so i cant really be bothered changing it:P But if you could help me come up with a 5 or 6 day course that would be good. cheers
  9. R

School help

Hey for school in business studies we have to create a business plan. I chose to make up a business which is a bmx only bike store. Part of the services that the store provides is a bike maintenance course. I want to make the course 5 or 6 weeks long (1 day a week) but i'm not sure what to have...
  10. R

Grip removal help

Thanks for all your help. I'll try the hose and mini screwdriver tomorrow morning, then its painting time:D Cheers Dave
  11. R

Grip removal help

Hey I'm trying to get my grips of my bars, because i'm about to paint the bars. Its proving very difficult though. Ive tried hot water + brute strength but that doesn't work. I don't have access to an air pressure thingy (cant remember name). Whats the best way to do it? Or should I just...
  12. R

post up your bmx (s)

Thats my bike, i'm new to BMX. Ill give it a few upgrades soon. Like the bloody seat post, its a piece of crap! It doesn't! No matter how much i tighten it, when I sit down it like tilts back.
  13. R

New bmx arrived

thanks for the info mate ill try doing that later *Crosses fingers*
  14. R

New bmx arrived

I got my new kink gap today set her up, just putting on brakes etc and wheels and the breaks are such a bitch to tighten does anyone else find this on bmx's or is it just me like the breaks aren't aligned or anything how do i align them? thanks
  15. R

Getting first BMX:)

yeah /agree But yeah it should be good 36 13 and 25 9 are pretty close ratios anyway
  16. R

Clothing?

Hey I was just wondering as I am going into the world of BMX What clothing should I wear? What do you guys wear: skinnies, straights, shorts? thanks
  17. R

So what ratio should i run?
  18. R

Gearing?

hey thanks guys My bike will be on 36-13 when it arrives, I'll get a feel for that then probably change it if it doesn't feel right.
  19. R

Gearing?

whats the best gearing for bmx? For park and dj?
  20. R

yeh it is, i needa buy a smaller front sprocket tho. its too big and yucky.