Search results

1. R

School help (Engineering Studies)

Hey for my engineering assignment I have to write a report on a significant civil engineering innovation that has been developed in the past 20 years. Its proving really difficult to find stuff. Does anyone have any suggestions? Cheers Dave
  2. R

School help

Hey for school in business studies we have to create a business plan. I chose to make up a business which is a bmx only bike store. Part of the services that the store provides is a bike maintenance course. I want to make the course 5 or 6 weeks long (1 day a week) but i'm not sure what to have...
  3. R

Grip removal help

Hey I'm trying to get my grips of my bars, because i'm about to paint the bars. Its proving very difficult though. Ive tried hot water + brute strength but that doesn't work. I don't have access to an air pressure thingy (cant remember name). Whats the best way to do it? Or should I just...
  4. R

New bmx arrived

I got my new kink gap today set her up, just putting on brakes etc and wheels and the breaks are such a bitch to tighten does anyone else find this on bmx's or is it just me like the breaks aren't aligned or anything how do i align them? thanks
  5. R

Clothing?

Hey I was just wondering as I am going into the world of BMX What clothing should I wear? What do you guys wear: skinnies, straights, shorts? thanks
  6. R

Gearing?

whats the best gearing for bmx? For park and dj?
  7. R

Getting first BMX:)

i just ordered my bike:) its an 08 Kink Gap cant wait till i get it and tear up the park:)
  8. R

What bike should i get?

Hey I normally ride xc but dad is complaining when I injure my bike doing something a bit more severe. So I thought to myself I have earned myself a fair bit with my job so i'm going to buy a second bike. What do you suggest I should buy? Cheers
  9. R

Thinking of starting

Hey i'm thinking of starting trials. So how do i get started?
  10. R

This bike

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Raceline-Rhino-Trials-Pushbike_W0QQitemZ140173160146QQihZ004QQcategoryZ7297QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting i dont really not much about trials. buts what with that bike?