Search results

1. M

the bike shed wollongong?

You should buy out spearmans, then i don't have to go to Sydney to get really cheap prices.
  2. M

Keira. 91008

Lovin the Faith. Hmm, looks abit different since i was there last.
  3. M

4 Bike...Bike Rack

Just use afew hocket straps to hold it on. My mate has a nice homemade one that supports the wheels instead of just the frame and it works a mint. He just wraps around afew old tubes and the bikes will never fall off.
  4. M

Where can I freeride?

Just riding around the streets or anywhere and find big hucks, and stuff like that.
  5. M

2009 Eastern Nighttrain + Traildigger

Does anyone notice the way the rims are spoked on the thunderbird? Theres 2 different spoking patterns on the same rim.
  6. M

what is the best bike for thredbo???

For 1500 you could get alot of different 2nd hand DH bikes that are in good nic. I think spearmans mey have some out the front, or my mate is selling hes mongoose BDD. If your interested in it pm me and ill ring him for ya.
  7. M

Pointers to Armageddon 2012?!?

Global Warming is bs. We are goning to have another ice age either way its, irrelevant. People survived it last time and being far more advanced im sure we can do it this time. At 2nd Pster. The mayan calander has been adapted to the gregorian calander and 2012 is the date that it spat out.
  8. M

who is in a band?

My band broke apart afew months ago. http://www.myspace.com/chubbfire06 My mates band. http://www.myspace.com/oncommonground123
  9. M

Someone gave me a STD!!!

your derailer might not have enough tension or you eed new chainrings.
  10. M

what is the best hardtail?

STP1 would probably be, off the top of my head. Or if check here on farkin to can get cheap nice ones. at the moment someone is trying to sell a 06 santa cruz jeckal with pikes for $1000.
  11. M

what should i get

Yeh, im have decided to save the bit extra to get the night train. From what ive seen it looks unreal, though the forks could be better.
  12. M

Do*ber*mann Pinscher

Dude nice bike. I love those pedals.
  13. M

Counter Strike - Who Plays?

i play- CSS, DODS, TF2. i go by the name [BDS] Morgo_mpx. I mainly play in my clans gg server(which is american btw), but if not ill play on a gg dm server, surf server, or a dust2.office usually.
  14. M

Slap Corey

lol i got 438m
  15. M

what should i get

yeh, i think i might just wait abit longer and work more to get the night train. it is such a nice bike, and one of my LBS's is a supplier.
  16. M

Should Fixed-Gear Bikes Be Allowed on the Road?

where i live, it is illegal to- -not have one working brake -not have reflectors -not have properly working drivetrain most cos dont really care, but if you be a smartass to them they will fine you for everything they can. Its the same as no helmet, most cops dont care, some will drive straight...
  17. M

what should i get

hmm i didnt think about the p series. though if i got them i would have to get new hubs. Tho the ride i would be getting new brakes so i would work out evenly.
  18. M

what should i get

shit, if its 2k im gonna stick with my ryde.
  19. M

what should i get

How much is the night train(ive googled and found squat all). Im looking for a street/DJ bike around the $1200mark. Ive been looking at the 08 Norco Ryde, but the eastern is appealing.