Search results

1. lammi

'08 Norco Sasquatch F/S, basically new - SOLD

Hey guys, if anyone is looking at getting an 08 sasquatch this the one you want, i've only ridden it once, and now i have no need for it. The bike is basically brand new. Item: 2008 Norco Sasquatch Location: Bundaberg, QLD Item Condition: Excellent! Reason for selling: Not Needed anymore...
  2. lammi

My '08 Sasquatch.

Just got it on Friday, chain snapped Friday night haha. Its cool though, the bike store replaced it first thing saturday morning. So far, I'm loving it, but really its my first bike of this kind, so i could be riding a katmandu and be loving it, but the brakes are awesome, the shocks are...
  3. lammi

Brand new 08 Sasquatch. broken chain???

hardly ridden it, just around the back yard and up the road to my mates place. i stand up and go to pedal and SNAP. chain breaks. I'm taking back to the shop tomorrow but WTF?
  4. lammi

Grand theft Auto San andreas.....Downhill MTB track!

Anyone found it? i was riding around and saw a track off the side of the mountain, theres a mad drop-off then a north shore course and stuff. If anyone has GTA SA. Its pretty fun haha. P.S. - you can find it on the map, that massive mountain on the bottom left, theres a green patch on...
  5. lammi

'08 Norco Bigfoot vs. Sasquatch

Hey guys, i'm currently looking for a half decent hardtail, my local bikestore really only stocks norco bikes, but i have heard they have a really good reputation. I am currently stuck between the bigfoot and the sasquatch. Money wise i would rather the bigfoot, but are the shocks in the...