Search results

1. S

Giant Glory 2013-2014

Item: looking for a 2013/14 giant glory 0 (complete) must be the 0 version not the 2 or 1 willing to pay hit me up on 0421624897 with what you got and it will be taken highly into consideration
  2. S

Bike package and sending

Anyone on here from Brisbane ashgrove able to send a bike down for me ? To adelaide. The shop won't send it down some rule about have to roll out the door. Obviously will pay you some cash
  3. S

SA sold

Bump want this thing gone! $850 posted come on people!
  4. S

SA sold

need this thing gone! $900 posted
  5. S

SA Wtb: 2010-2012 giant glory

Item: giant glory any model preferably 00 Condition: good Price: max $1700 posted Location: Adelaide can organize postage Contact me on 0421624897 Or alfieluxton@hotmail.com Or pm on here what you got. Pictures and a spec list would do great as well
  6. S

SA sold

Need it gone $1000 posted
  7. S

SA sold

Item: 2010 Kona Stab Deluxe Size L Contact info: 0421624897 alfieluxton@hotmail.com Location: Adelaide South Australia Item Condition: Used shuttle marks the usual for a 2010 model frame Reason for selling: need to upgrade Price and price conditions: $1000 ono can post at buyers expense...
  8. S

Delete

Delete please
  9. S

What did you break in 2011?

Myself........
  10. S

SA sold

taking into consideration that the buyerhas to pay postage i will drop the price down to 250 this week if you want to snap up a deal
  11. S

SA sold

300 need it gone buyer pays postage including parts
  12. S

SA sold

bummmmmpppp 400!!!
  13. S

SA sold

Bumpppppppp
  14. S

SA sold

sold please delete
  15. S

SA Double post sorry please delete

Double post sorry
  16. S

SA Double post sorry please delete

Re posted by accident please delete
  17. S

SA sold

i need this gone this week 800 this week coz im goign away for a couple of weeks then back to 850
  18. S

Wtb Goggles

Hey man I got a pair of fox mains for sale is pretty good condition not badly scratched pm me I your interested their the ones with the black and white strap
  19. S

SA sold

bump need it gone
  20. S

SA sold

PRICE DROP AGAIN 850 this is very cheap