Search results

1. S

Giant Glory 2013-2014

Item: looking for a 2013/14 giant glory 0 (complete) must be the 0 version not the 2 or 1 willing to pay hit me up on 0421624897 with what you got and it will be taken highly into consideration
  2. S

Bike package and sending

Anyone on here from Brisbane ashgrove able to send a bike down for me ? To adelaide. The shop won't send it down some rule about have to roll out the door. Obviously will pay you some cash
  3. S

SA Wtb: 2010-2012 giant glory

Item: giant glory any model preferably 00 Condition: good Price: max $1700 posted Location: Adelaide can organize postage Contact me on 0421624897 Or alfieluxton@hotmail.com Or pm on here what you got. Pictures and a spec list would do great as well
  4. S

SA sold

Item: 2010 Kona Stab Deluxe Size L Contact info: 0421624897 alfieluxton@hotmail.com Location: Adelaide South Australia Item Condition: Used shuttle marks the usual for a 2010 model frame Reason for selling: need to upgrade Price and price conditions: $1000 ono can post at buyers expense...
  5. S

SA Double post sorry please delete

Re posted by accident please delete
  6. S

SA sold

Sold please delete_________________
  7. S

SA sold

sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold
  8. S

Delete

Delete Bruz
  9. S

SA Rear Disc Brake

Item: Rear disc Brake Location: Adelaide and surrounding areas Price range/Willing to Pay: up to $60 Extra Info: mechanical or hydro
  10. S

Djs in Adelaide???

hey i was wondering if anyone knows of any good DJ's in Adelaide. I know a lot of them are secret and you probably wont tell me, but if you could that would be awesome, and i wouldn't screw them up and if i did i would fix em up cheers Sam :D
  11. S

River Dirt Jumps!!! NEW PICS!!!!!!!!

just some dirt jumps that we have only just started its a good spot with water n stuff but we don't really have a big building crew so we don't get a lot done but we are getting there we got this done on the first day 10th feb 08 u can kinda see the pit but not really side view...