Search results

1. T

Larger spline drive sprockets.

Does anyone know who does larger spline drive sprockets? Probably 38t to be precise. Cheers.
  2. T

kids, drugs are bad, mkay?

just ask naz. fucked much? bahaha, this can be pay back for the whole taking pictures of tim while his knocked out at castle cove and posting them on farkin saying something about heroin and jumping dont match scenario, ha ha ha.
  3. T

french trails

well ive seen pics of atleast 3 different sets of french trails up on here, well heres a vid containing all of em and some other stuff. http://www.prettyshady.com/06/june/transfer/francevideo-addd.wmv right click, save as.
  4. T

DJ origins

i was wondering if anyone would knew how dirt jumping actually originated, like when, where, even by who if its possible! i assume it sorta sprouted off from BMX racing, but if anyone has any more details that would be cool. i dont know if this has been talked about before, i didnt search...
  5. T

dangerboy - AK47 stem - $70

sold. whoop whoop whoop whoop
  6. T

F'ing ball bearings in my frame!!!

well ive come to notice ive got a small ball bearing or two floating around in the chainstays of my bmx, and its starting to piss me off. ive taken the cranks out, shooken it around as much as i bloody can, and no luck. does anyone have any techniques or ideas on how to get ball bearings...
  7. T

BMX yo!

:cool: got some new parts that arrived today, went to go for first ride with new parts, and BAM! bye bye tube :(, oh well, tomorrow. King bikes co frame S&M pitchforks S&M berringer bars odyssey hazard lite cassette rear wheel 10t driver FSA pig pro headset primo rod post shadow...
  8. T

backyard jam - europe

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8434981244507984101 found it on a US bmx site. pretty good, if youve seen the metro jam, this is prolly just as good, maybe better, well atleast thats what the riders say. BEWARE, its long, so dont bother if your a dial-upper.
  9. T

fork bumpers (boxxer)

What: fork bumpers to fit a boxxer fork Price range/Willing to Pay: how much do you want, i dont wanna be spending a stupid amount for em though Location: sydney (lower north shore) but will be at thredbo prolly for the state round, so ill take it off you there! Extra Info: must fit a...
  10. T

fibrax braided hydraulic brakelines

hey ive been doing some research on the fibrax braided lines for my shimanos somewere down the line, but cant seem to find much along the lines of reviews and how they work. just wondering if anyone uses them and what they think, or if anyone can point me in the direction of some reviews...
  11. T

lil bmx vid

came accross this bmx vid when looking around, thought id show everyone. its pretty fucking sick. http://youtube.com/watch?v=01p8gS5UStc&search=bmx
  12. T

International Ginger Kids Foundation

help support the ginger kids! http://www.gingerkids.org/index.html
  13. T

BMX frames, premium and volume deathwish, opinions?

well, ive noticed that there are a few BMXers floating around on farkin these days, so i thought id ask if anyone had any experience or oppinions on these two frames. 1. premium products frame. 2. the new volume deathwish. looking for a change from my frame and have been looking at both...
  14. T

bullit: revamp

well, my bullit has had a bit of a revamp, i posted the frame after being painted a little while ago, but i finally finished it tonight after getting a few small parts. spec list frame: 05 santa cruz bullit w/ 5th element shock, powdercoated white by grip forks: 03 boxxer world cups...
  15. T

any problems with runing avid wavy rotors with deore brakes?

hey all. i got some deore m556 brakes (older silver model) that im going to be running, and the only 8 inch rotors ive got around are the wavy avid rotors (the ones that come on juicys). can anyone see any problems with me runing this combination? such as uneven pad wear or anything...
  16. T

Is spelling realy that importent?

I got this email from my dad a little while ago, and seeing how many people on farkin hate bad spelling and usually have a go at someone for the smallest mistake, I recently thought I should post it up. And please make an effort to read it, dont just look at the bad spelling and disregard...
  17. T

snow white and the dwarf

well, i got her back the other day, and i couldnt wait to show her off, so ill post the frame as is, and then update the thread when its built. firstly, is my bullit, fresh back from grip after a beautiful white powder coat, im stocked, i grabbed one of the chrissy deals too, so it was at a...
  18. T

sticker/decal protection

hey ya'll i just put the new decals i got made up on my bike, and due to the thin lines and sharp corners on the stickers i reckon they could easily peel or get scratched off. so i was thinking of what i could use to protect them, doing a clear coat over it would be great, but i dont have...
  19. T

travis intrinsic triple reviews?

hey all. well, ive been looking around out of pure quiriosity to see how these new forks ride, and while i can find a lot of specs and prices etc, etc, i cant seem to find much at all about how they ride appart from a qoute on their site were Andrew Shandrow apparently said "The best fork I...
  20. T

shimano deore brake adaptor Q

hey guys i was just wondering if the shimano deore m556/m555 (older doeres, silver ones, IS mounted) will fit onto this (pic attached) to fit the deores onto a 203mm rotor. im pretty sure it will fit cause its all international standerd, but i thought id ask. cheers