Search results

1. Russell Boothey

(SOLD) Black Dickies Shorts 34's BRAND NEW! Price Drop!

They are sold, sorry guys.
  2. Russell Boothey

(SOLD) Black Dickies Shorts 34's BRAND NEW! Price Drop!

Sold!!!!!!!!!
  3. Russell Boothey

New to road riding

Gday, Try and pick up a second hand bike locally, yesterday i picked up a 2006 lapierre x lite full carbon, full dura ace running gear and only 6 months of riding on it all for $1300 im SOOO STOKED. Just ask around and something should pop up. Good luck mate.
  4. Russell Boothey

New or Used Shimano Road Pedals and Cleats, 105 or Ultegra. Used Road Shoes us9/eu43!

Gday, I just bought a roadie and im after any new or used road gear, let me know what you have and ill consider it. Things im looking for are: Shimano road pedals, 105, Ultergra or Dura Ace...for the right price Road Stems Road Shoes, middle to higher end. Road...
  5. Russell Boothey

NSW Sold

Bump....Shoot me an offer, you might be suprised!:clap2:
  6. Russell Boothey

NSW Sold

bumppppp:single_eye:
  7. Russell Boothey

NSW Sold

Bump..........
  8. Russell Boothey

Mods please delete :)

please delete
  9. Russell Boothey

DnT Major work ideas, anything bike related?

Hey Porca, Thanks for the reply. Thats what im having the most trouble with comming up with an innovative design, i guess ill have to look outside the box abit. I want to do well in this subject, so im just trying to find a foundation to work some ideas off.
  10. Russell Boothey

NSW Sold

bump, built the up the front wheel yesterday with the new hub. Running super smooth, almost a shame to sell it.
  11. Russell Boothey

DnT Major work ideas, anything bike related?

Hey Everyone. Next term ill be starting my DNT HSC major work and i need some help with ideas. I would like to do design and construct somthing bike related, but if youve got a really good idea in another field id be all ears. Im not being slack, i just want to know what you guys think...
  12. Russell Boothey

Custom 2011 Giant Glory00, 2011 trace x2, DMR transition and old school ss roadie.

Yeah thats about it really, although we have got abit of a track going out tumbarumba way.
  13. Russell Boothey

Custom 2011 Giant Glory00, 2011 trace x2, DMR transition and old school ss roadie.

Thanks mate. So far there hasnt been any rubbing. I ran the routing like that because my cables arnt long enought to reach the normal way.
  14. Russell Boothey

Hey guys. So here they are... 2011 giant glory 00. 2011 giant trance x2 DMR Transition 26 Old School ss roadie Group photo.
  15. Russell Boothey

NSW Sold

Bump still for sale
  16. Russell Boothey

20mm 32h front hub. $50-$60

Hey mate, what colour and has it got the 6 bolt disc mounts?
  17. Russell Boothey

Sorry bud im only after the hub.
  18. Russell Boothey

NSW Sold

sorry bud i cant as its the only spring i have for the bike.
  19. Russell Boothey

Sorry guys i should have used a template, but for some reason i cant edit it now?