2. cjm102

ACT BOS Idylle RaRe 2012 (price drop) sold

Price drop $650 + post.
  3. cjm102

Non raining DH track

Canberra is fine.
  4. cjm102

I have attached a photo of the nick. As you can see in the photo, it's quite small and doesn't affect the suspension in any way.
  5. cjm102

2015 Specialized Demo Carbon

I didn't have a really close look, but in person looked like carbon to me. Just looked too smooth to be machined alloy.
  6. cjm102

Still for sale Reduced to $680 firm.
  7. cjm102

275 DH tires

I've got a set of new HRII's if you're interested.
  8. cjm102

Lols... Yeah typo on the "DJ" fork. These are defiantly a 200mm DH fork and I'll probably regret selling them... They're that good. Have reduced price to $750 so get in quick.
  9. cjm102

Still for sale.
  10. cjm102

Price drop for Christmas .
  11. cjm102

Item: BOS Idylle RaRe 2012 Location: Canberra Price: $820- price drop $650+ post Reason for sale: updating Description: these are a sensational fork, arguably one of the best DH suspension forks ever produced. Normal scuffs and scratches in the lowers, one tiny nick on the LH staunchen...
  12. cjm102

POS Knolly Warden build

Lols... They're not ENVE's. That are carbon and look the part, but just genuine imitations. Rides just as sweet as it looks too.
  13. cjm102

POS Knolly Warden build

I've been a busy little boy for the last few weeks, this week included. For those who were interested in seeing how this build turned out... Here it is. Will get better photos in the coming weeks. Stoked btw.
  14. cjm102

POS Knolly Warden build

Slow afternoon, but have the forks installed and should have everything ready to roll soon enough.
  15. cjm102

POS Knolly Warden build

Going to be busy this week. Just received my forks and rims. Decals on the way.
  16. cjm102

POS Knolly Warden build

I was referring to the blue/orange. I think the blue looks great and sure inspires creative builds... The Mrs had final say. Waiting on forks and rims till I can complete the build. To be fair... It's killing me not having a trail bike! Sneak peak:
  17. cjm102

POS Knolly Warden build

I believe Michael was talking about you over the weekend, the only thing stopping me getting the blue/orange was my previously purchased purple parts... my girlfriend didn't think they would match. That orange one previously posted looks fantastic!
  18. cjm102

POS Knolly Warden build

Ordering some rim decals today, unsure if I should order some fancy decals for the forks too, what do you guys think? For the rims I'm thinking about day-glow yellow Enve like this:
  19. cjm102

POS Knolly Warden build

The build is somewhat on a budget and had to cut costs in places. Frame: Knolly Warden Shock: CC DB CS Fork: Pike (black) Headset: Cane creek Seat post: KS dropper 150mm Bars: RF Sixc 35 carbon 760mm Stem: RF Atlas 35 Brakes: XT 180mm F/R Cranks: XT 170mm Chainring: RF narrow/wide...
  20. cjm102

POS Knolly Warden build

The frame came with a Cane Creek DB Air CS, just haven't installed it yet. I can't wait to see how this turns out myself.