Search results

1. N

Tathra dh

Looking at heading down the sapphire coast in a few weeks. Just wondering what the dh situation is down that way. I'm aware of east coast mtb but I'd like to do a bit of recon prior. Any dh trail locations around the tathra, meimbula, tura, bega areas would be awesome.
  2. N

Any riding in mortlake vic?

Just wondering if theres any down hill or freeriding trails out at mortlake in vic as i am being sent there for work for 10 weeks...upon studying the town i found theres like 900 people in the town and probs nothing to do ... any trails near by would be great.
  3. N

Mongoose EC-D 2008 sizes?

I was looking at getting a 2nd hand ECD in a med and ive come across a 2008 model in a small, now i know the 07 models come in s/m and m/l. Just wondering if its the same deal with the 08 model, cause some review sites say the 08 (Blk/Gry) come in S,M,L but other sites say S/M, M/L. Can someone...
  4. N

Fork upgrade for Kona coiler

Hi, I wanted to upgrade my coiler's front shock to maybe something with 180mm travel insted of the standard 150mm. We've been doing abit of drop off's and DH riding and ive noticed the forks bottoming out. I was looking at possibly the 36 talas or the marzocchi 66 RC3. Not Super concerned...
  5. N

NSW Dirt bikers out at Menai

Hi all, Just wondering if any other people have had close encounters with dirt bikers out at menai Dh area behind the soccer fields. Last week we were coming down one of the trails while some idiot on a thumpster came screaming up it..could have killed us both...and because the area isnt...
  6. N

Fox north shore knee shin guards

Has anyone used these? looking at getting some shin protection as i ripped nearly every piece of skin from my shin when i came off on a berm. i saw them at the local shop but not sure.
  7. N

xt or x-9

looking at up grading. I've got a Kona Coiler. Im new at this so any advice would be great... I've ridden my buddies Giant Talon he's running sram, the thumb changes feels good but how do they differ quality wise to shimano?