Search results

1. F

Under $$500

Hmmmm really should have used the template, eh?
  2. F

Ballarat/geelong (geelong riders)

Charlie, Nick and me went for a cruise to find some jumps. Nick Stew Charlie Charlie Stew ben gus Stew Nick Charlie Stew Stew Ben Ben Charlie :D :o
  3. F

gaint ac1

in mint condition what price do you think i could get, it's being upgrdraded to a full downhill version with boxxers,hayes,dice 26, profile cracks,dmr chain guide ect so what price do people pay
  4. F

Mountain biking in Geelong

If ya want to check out a bit of what us fastriders do in geelong watch this vid http://www.eengoedidee.nl/parsefiles/?type=mountainbike&filename=bash_ring.wmv tell us what ya think of it :D 8)
  5. F

Geelong VID

Hey this video is just a bit of the footage of some of the stuff that us fastriders get up to in Geelong i have a longer one but it would not want to upload so i made a shorter one and here it is to share with ya---...
  6. F

HOW DO I PUT PHOTOS ON MY FOR SALE ADD

i don't now how :evil: :twisted: :roll: and people are wanting pics. I have them on my computer but i just don't now how to put them onto my for sale add.
  7. F

THE NEW GEELONG HIP

[/img]
  8. F

Geelong (come for ride on saterday 11:00 )

Meet at dropzone at 11:00 Anyone welcome. I am bringing camera to vidio so get geared up and go big.