Search results

1. C

boxxer top crown

Please use the template
  2. C

kyle straigth vs 661 evo

ive the kyles they work ok... but i'd go pin stripes any day!
  3. C

places that rock, blue mountans

funny thing. my first experience of cyber bulling is on rotor burn. hmmm. i thought that was for girls on facebook. nice to know the mountain bike comunitly is that why inclined.
  4. C

royal gloves

tbsm are advitising royal pro gloves for $94.95!!!!! how is that possible? nearly $100 for gloves?
  5. C

how the devil do i end it?
  6. C

koolness! i didnt reailse national parks had the compasitly to use a computer did i? the last thing i want is for any thing to get destroyed. i HATE THAT!!!!! i im not a fan of trail vandelism by any one! i thought this was more under ground. like who the hell has herd of rotor burn other then...
  7. C

like i said, i appologised. i know realise people are wankers and just wanna fight. im sorry i thought this was a supportive forum. what more can i say. had i known i would never have posted any thing. all i was wanting to know is wear people ride these days. cos know on ever seems to be at the...
  8. C

look ok - sorry to have possed a question asking for people babes, yes im sorry i have not followed ridders code! i dont not mean too, it was an honest mastake. i havnt ridden for a while and just wanted to know whats arond.as i have lost contact with the people i used to ride with. at no point...
  9. C

would you like to meet me at old batherst road and do some work or are you too piss week?
  10. C

koolness! thanks. oh and i have no friends that ride so wont tell a sole!
  11. C

Dude what da hell is your problem! ill happly and willing put work into any ones tracks! i havnt ridden dh for years and was simply wanting to know if there was any thing. ok your a prick, so i guess you ride a road bike... sorry to ask for peoples friendship and knolage. its people like you why...
  12. C

royal gloves

what makes royal gloves so expesive? has any one actualy bought a pair? 661 gloves are rubbish... are they any better?
  13. C

whats going on in winmalee, there seems to be dh bikes aprearing every wear? oh , and im nice. usualy. ha
  14. C

where is this 'new' run? sounds intriguing
  15. C

Michael Schumacher returns to F1

it will be intresting to see how the car gose, as undoubtably with his experince he knows how to develop a car. but let not forget 05 and who took him down. ALONSO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  16. C

Michael Schumacher returns to F1

an f-1 drives neck takes a hamoring! thats why you seem them rest there head on the side of the car by the end of the race! who cares what scwhie dose. Alonso is the king in wating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  17. C

Monster energy now in aus

GET SOME COFFEE!!!!! energy drinks do nothing, worm milks betta hahah. no seriouly there usless.
  18. C

i hope dextor kill the next person who sends me hate mail! FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  19. C

What do i buy?

hello crazy 20" people. Been riding dh for as long as i can remeber, but having a crise of faith and thinking about geting a bmx. though its been awhile since i ownd one and kinda detached from the seen. What would be the best bike i could get for around $600??? what are intense bmxes like...