Search results

1. J

STOLEN Black Evil Imperial - Melbourne

Bike: Evil Imperial Colour: Black Date it was stolen: Thursday, 13 November 08 Where it was stolen: East Melbourne, Vic Albert Apartment complex Specs: Manitou Sherman Forks (Black) Hope Mono M4 discs front and rear Gold CK Hubs Front and Rear laced to Black Mavic 721s with Hookworm tyres...
  2. J

Recommendations for Trimming Weight on Evil Rig

Hi all, It's been ages since I have last posted and have decided that I need to start trimming the weight of my current rig. My requirements thus far are, strong but light wheels, probably switching to single speed, probably lighter cranks. So far I have decided on either Hadley or Chris...
  3. J

Stolen Black Specialized P3

Bike: Specialized P3 Colour: Black Date it was stolen: Sometime between 23rd and 24th March 2005 Where it was stolen: Wells Street, South Melbourne(was stlen from the so called "secure" car park where I locked it to the bike racks along with alot of other bikes. Security tells me that 20...
  4. J

Stealth Ironhorse Porter Sig (new pics!)

Specs: Frame: Ironhorse Porter Signature Forks: Manitou Sherman Jumper Headset: FSA Orbit Extreme Pro 1.5 Stem: Sic Bars: Answer Pro Taper OS Rims: Atomlab Trailpimps Hubs: TuffNeck Tyres: Hookworms Cranks & BB: FSA X-Drive Bashguard: FSA(e13 on the way) Brakes: Hope Mono M4 with...