Search results

1. U

FOUND Keys at Lysterfield Lake - VIC

Found a set of keys yesterday arvo resting on top of a log in the carpark outside the main gates. Not car/house keys by the look of it, just a few roof rack keys and a bike lock key. Anyone on here? Might pass them on to Trailmix next time I'm there.
  2. U

Post your all mountain bike

Another Banshee from Ben, my big bright Prime in NZ
  3. U

VIC L/XL Santa Cruz Heckler! Quick Sale - SOLD

BUMP! How about $1300?! Crazy right? I need this sold!
  4. U

Chain reaction cycles

I bought the same revelation rct3's earlier in the year in 26" and they came in a rockshox box with the whole kit and caboodle, they even threw in a spare set of service seals. So i supose I expected the same for 29"... Maybe this is punishment for swapping back to big wheels... Very very...
  5. U

Chain reaction cycles

Arrived yesterday, damaged. Stoked... Box was only one layer of cardboard and then a plastic bag over the forks, and they also didn't include a shock pump or all the other stickers and doodads you get with Revelations.
  6. U

AM Banshee Prime

Looking good, Scott! Dared to weigh it yet? Thanks again for bringing mine down from Sydney. All built up now, not as pimping as yours but i'll get a PYR up once I get some pics. I had CB wheels on my DH bike, the rims are a little soft but the crazy spoke design held up perfectly, so just...
  7. U

BUMP Had a heap on interest, but still no sale. Took it for a spin with this spec on Tuesday and it's running great. Buy my bicycle!
  8. U

Chain reaction cycles

The DHL box got shipped on the friday and arrived on the monday, awesome. The ParcelForce box got shipped on the friday and hasn't even left the UK and the tracking hasn't updated since Tuesday, for fucks sake... Sent them 2 emails over the past week and no-ones responding. Sent PF an email...
  9. U

BUMP New pics and a price drop. $1400, wow, so bargain.
  10. U

Chain reaction cycles

Lost the postage lottery on Thursday. Had a $1040 order, $104 off from the NOVAUS thing, paid $49 for DHL express because I need it all by next weekend. Being a large order it got separated into 2 boxes, and only one box got the DHL i paid for. Then other ended up with ParcelForce. Still...
  11. U

BUMP Need this gone guys, throw me an offer!
  12. U

Sold. Please delete

Post length? Has the hose been cut?
  13. U

Post your all mountain bike

Never got around to posting mine, so here's my Heckler. Up for sale now too. :(
  14. U

Item: '08/'10 Santa Cruz Heckler - XL (But more L than XL) Location: Brighton, Victoria Item Condition: Good/Very Good. Few usual scratches here and there, but no dints/cracks. Very good for it's age. Reason for selling: Going back to wagon wheels. Price and price conditions: Need to sell...
  15. U

rigid fork A2C query

When you account for around 20% sag in the specced 470mm suspension fork, a 450mm rigid should be spot on, and a steeper head angle would probably be better for commuting anyway.
  16. U

Cannondale Trigger 29er - Now with XX1!

Not a Transition Bandit 29? That seems to fit the description.
  17. U

VIC Crank Brothers Opium DH Wheelset SOLD

Bump. Price drop to $450.
  18. U

VIC Crank Brothers Opium DH Wheelset SOLD

Item: Crank Brothers Opium DH Wheelset Item Condition: Excellent, brand new rear rim. Location: Brighton, VIC Price: $450 ONO SOLD More Info: 20mm thru axle front, 150x12mm rear. Brand new rear rim. Small ding in the front rim, tubeless still works so its no issue. Hubs still run really...
  19. U

VIC KHS Flite 100 Fixed Gear - SOLD

Time for a bump?! :Banane47:
  20. U

VIC KHS Flite 100 Fixed Gear - SOLD

Item: KHS Flite 100 track bike / fixed gear Location: Brighton, VIC. Item Condition: Very good. Reason for selling: Too many bicycles. Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: 57cm frame, good for anyone 6 foot +. Had the frame powder-coated red when i first bought it, still great...