Search results

1. uncle tonksy

Sabotage scumbags

Thread title has been adjusted! for those who suffer from OCD you can now rest easy.
  2. uncle tonksy

Sabotage scumbags

A mate was flicking through the West Australian this morning and came across this article. http://www.thewest.com.au/default.aspx?MenuID=77&ContentID=140192 I hope they find the idiot that did this and string them up by the balls using the wire he did! I hope the link works.
  3. uncle tonksy

WA SOLD - PLEASE DELETE 2006 Specialized SX Trail II - PRICE DROP! $2800 ono

SOLD! woo hoo, the beast is heading south of the border.
  4. uncle tonksy

Commencal bikes

Does anyone have any feedback on the new 09 commencal Combi's? has anyone riden one? I'm looking to get one as my new hard tail and so far like what I have read and see (Hopefully with the sale of the trusty SX this weekend) I will be able to get one. Which leads me to my next question ...
  5. uncle tonksy

Safe selling and piece of mind help!

Thanks guys for all the help, some great suggestions.
  6. uncle tonksy

What sort of transaction fee are we talking about? How much any ideas?
  7. uncle tonksy

Hi guys and girls, I am sure this thread has probably been done once or twice before in different incarnations, if so please feel free to direct me to it or delete it if it annoys you. I am selling a bike on the for sale forum and have had a guy show interest in the bike. As most of the...
  8. uncle tonksy

Bump still for sale and still taking offers!
  9. uncle tonksy

bump! getting married tomorrow! need this gone before the wife finds out I have another love. Make me offers! come on!
  10. uncle tonksy

Sorry tiger, no splits and no swaps. But you can buy the whole thing?
  11. uncle tonksy

Another bump and a new price. Someone make me an offer!
  12. uncle tonksy

I am so keen to sell the bike it is already packed and ready to go!
  13. uncle tonksy

QLD SOLD! SX Trail II - Price Drop $2700 o.n.o - Review and Videos

Free bump for ya king Come on people! this is an amazing bike! do the man a favour and snap up the bargain of the year, or get mine! ha ha
  14. uncle tonksy

2009 Australian MTB National Championships is on TV today.

Does anyone know where I will be able to download the footage? I'm stuck at work and can't watch SBS today!