Search results

1. uncle tonksy

Sabotage scumbags

A mate was flicking through the West Australian this morning and came across this article. http://www.thewest.com.au/default.aspx?MenuID=77&ContentID=140192 I hope they find the idiot that did this and string them up by the balls using the wire he did! I hope the link works.
  2. uncle tonksy

Commencal bikes

Does anyone have any feedback on the new 09 commencal Combi's? has anyone riden one? I'm looking to get one as my new hard tail and so far like what I have read and see (Hopefully with the sale of the trusty SX this weekend) I will be able to get one. Which leads me to my next question ...
  3. uncle tonksy

Safe selling and piece of mind help!

Hi guys and girls, I am sure this thread has probably been done once or twice before in different incarnations, if so please feel free to direct me to it or delete it if it annoys you. I am selling a bike on the for sale forum and have had a guy show interest in the bike. As most of the...
  4. uncle tonksy

WA SOLD - PLEASE DELETE 2006 Specialized SX Trail II - PRICE DROP! $2800 ono

Item: 2006 Specialized SX trail II (Large) Location: Perth Item Condition: Mint Reason for selling: buying a new hardtail Price and price conditions: $2800 ono and no splits and no swaps (will post at buyers expense) Forks: Fox 36 Van R, adjustable rebound, 20mm thru axle, alloy steerer...
  5. uncle tonksy

Any suggestions for new pedals?

Hi Guys and Girls, I want to upgrade/ change out my pedals on my SX trail from the stock to something new. I've looked at a couple of different pedals, but need some help. Any ideas on a good freeride DH pedal would be much apprciated. Cheers
  6. uncle tonksy

My SX2 Trail

I guys and girls, I thought after giving praise to all the other SX trail's on here recently, it was my turn to post my baby! and my babies baby! ha ha. I've been running the 2006 SX2 Trail, and what a sweet little thing it is too! while my wife is thrashing her 2007 Hardrock comp. I've...
  7. uncle tonksy

Online shopping

Hi Guys and Girls, I'm a newbie to the farkin site, and wanted to post a question to anyone who knows some good online bike stores? I live in northern WA and shopping for bits and pieces is quite annoying. So any info or links would be greatly appreciated. uncle Tonksy