Search results

1. Bocaj1994

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

17 and in VIC, I'm aware of the restrictions, I must be 21 to blah blah blah... Which is why I "own" a 2006 Holden Astra Coupe CDX. But, if me and my dad were to start restoring a car and or modifying a car, it most likely wouldn't be this year and I'm assuming it would take 2-3 years to finish...
  2. Bocaj1994

Well, at any one time there is 5 cars for my household "my" future car *I have bought it off my parents, but my mum is driving it until I get my P's*, my dad's 2006 MX-5 that he loves, both my sisters cars and my sisters boyfriends. So I don't think I would be allowed to run the garage...
  3. Bocaj1994

I would kill to restore and/or modify a car. My neighbor is currently restoring a Mustang at his shop and my uncle spent awhile restoring a Chevy, if I remember correctly. About 2 months ago, I was at work going to a job in the van and we were at a set traffic lights in Dandenong. Next to us...
  4. Bocaj1994

Farkers of days gone by

I can't remember his username 100% but is pint of stella mate still around? He was always a bit of a laugh.
  5. Bocaj1994

New Laptop??

I literally JUST bought EXACTLY what you described for under $700. Customize it however you like. It's not the sexiest thing, but the build quality is amazing! Also, the graphics are AMD Radeon 6630M 1GB.
  6. Bocaj1994

COMPUTER HELP MEGATHREAD - ask questions and offer solutions here!!!

If it is a Wireless N card, I would suggest setting it as Wireless G as routers tend to have problems with mixed unless the router is dual band.
  7. Bocaj1994

post your sound setup

Lets just say I were to actually go ahead and build my own speakers... Is this basically all I would need for a single speaker? Tang Band W4-1320SJ 4" Bamboo Cone Driver $40 Eminence LA6-CBMR 6-1/2" Sealed Back Mid Line Array Series $60 Beston RT002A Ribbon Tweeter $40 Crossover 3-Way 8 Ohm...
  8. Bocaj1994

post your sound setup

Does anyone know of a good guide or kit to building your own speakers? Seems to be the cheapest option paired with an AVR-591.
  9. Bocaj1994

Holidaying in Thailand; Tips and Advice?

My parents will be handling most of the money withdrawals, dinner arrangements, etc. What is the legal drinking age in Phuket and is it the same age for clubs and bars? I don't think I would even go clubbing :\ If I want to buy a laptop, would I be better off going to duty free at the airport...
  10. Bocaj1994

Playstation 3 Thread

So, I updated my PS3 and I got the prompt to change my password and follow the details on the email which apparently could take up to 24 hours, it's been just about 24 hours and still no damn email! Is there another way to change my password? Is the link in the email just a generic link to a...
  11. Bocaj1994

Well, that's a given... But being 17 and with my parents, that ain't gonna be a problem...
  12. Bocaj1994

Hey guys, I'm heading off to Thailand with some of my family*Mum, Dad, Sister and her boyfriend* on Friday, going with Strategic Air. Since this is an Australian board and a lot of Aussies travel to Thailand I was just wondering to hear from some of you about pros and cons, tips, advice and a...
  13. Bocaj1994

Dear Rotorburn doctor.....

I have an unnatural obsession with infections, holes in the human body *from infections and such*, bot fly removals and other parasites, puss and MRSA infections<3 Please, share your disgusting stories... Photos are nice too :)
  14. Bocaj1994

Bin Laden Dead

Some people like gore and some people stumble upon this shit and with this being news of the year, it's going around like wild fire and is no doubt going to be brought up everywhere anyway.
  15. Bocaj1994

post your sound setup

I mostly want it for music via: A MUST have is a headphone connection, which I'm assuming is standard... But still, I can just hear my mum telling me to turn it down already! iPod -USB -3.5mm -3.5mm to RCA Computer -Also for gaming and movies -Coaxial -Optical Out -3.5mm jacks. -HDMI if...
  16. Bocaj1994

Bin Laden Dead

Warning: "Graphic images" Fake pictures emerging on Pakistani TV Original+Fake= Trolololol Screen grab from Pakistani TV Thanks, 4chan...
  17. Bocaj1994

post your sound setup

Yeah, I actually just found one in my wardrobe, amazing what I don't know I have. Suggestions on amp or receiver? I'm stuck on this.
  18. Bocaj1994

post your sound setup

Is this setup good for the price? If not the full setup then is the receiver good? Anything better than that in the same price range? EDIT: Would I be better off going the model above of the receiver(AVR591) or a completely different receiver and two ~$100ea speakers and slowly expand? EDIT2...
  19. Bocaj1994

post your sound setup

Could you recommend me a place to buy from and an amp? There aren't any 'official' resellers anywhere near me (Rowville; 3178) EDIT: An amp is not necessary?
  20. Bocaj1994

post your sound setup

I'm happy to start of with 2.1 and slowly expand, mainly for music. But it would be good to at least have the option to plug them into my PS3.