Search results

1. Bocaj1994

Holidaying in Thailand; Tips and Advice?

Hey guys, I'm heading off to Thailand with some of my family*Mum, Dad, Sister and her boyfriend* on Friday, going with Strategic Air. Since this is an Australian board and a lot of Aussies travel to Thailand I was just wondering to hear from some of you about pros and cons, tips, advice and a...
  2. Bocaj1994

Post Office Pickup

I recently paid off my 3 plan and moved to Vodafone on the $65 cap with a HTC Desire HD. The account was under my dads name and I couldn't change the delivery address from our home address to any of my family members workplaces and blah blah blah. Basically, I have missed my phones delivery and...
  3. Bocaj1994

Looking To Get Into BMX.

Hey guys, I'm looking for a BMX, I have only really had experience with hardtails and still have been shit with them but hardtails are a tiny bit to expensive for me with my skill level. Getting to the point i'm looking for a BMX spending no more than $700. I have been pushed towards a 2010...
  4. Bocaj1994

Adding A HDD

For christmas I'm getting a computer but i will be using the screen, keyboard and mouse from my old computer. But my mum does some invoices and shit like that for my uncle using Quickbooks. I need to transfer all that stuff to my computer but I don't wanna have her stuff on my HDD so I want to...
  5. Bocaj1994

Need Help From A Audiophile.

I have a Samsung P2 and i want a cheap surround sound system(-$200). I was looking at the Logitech X 540's but I'm not sure if i could connect them to my MP3. Can anyone help me out here?? EDIT: Just extra info: 1. 5.1 Surround Sound. 2. Subwoofer (yea bro). 3. Metal Music. 4. at least 3...
  6. Bocaj1994

Solid Breath/Magic Breath

Search it on YouTube. I learnt it yesterday i got it the first try. Anyone know how to get a BIG breath?? 1. Take a breath full of air and puff out your cheeks 2. Click your tongue in your mouth really hard 6 or more times without opening your mouth or breathing. 3. Put pressure on your...
  7. Bocaj1994

PSP Hacking Help.

Well if you read the "Little Things You Love" Thread I was waiting for my PSP tools and i got them. It came with: 1. Pandora Battery 2. MemoryStick PRODuo Adapter 3. 1GB MicroSDHC 4. SD Adapter(No idea why) The 1GB MicroSDHC when combined with the PRODuo adapter forms a Magic Memory Stick(I...
  8. Bocaj1994

PSP WiFi

Alright after spending $400+ on my PSP-2000 GoW Edition and 8GB ProDuo i want to get my WiFi working. I have a BILLION BiPAC 7300G set on 802.11g and when i go to set my WiFi up it says the signal may be weak. I have a 64bit WEP ASCII Encryption. I need HELP?? I know there are IT guys on here...
  9. Bocaj1994

Service Pack 3(Computer Problem)

I have this annoying little yellow shield with a ! in the middle on my system tray. When i click it it brings up a installation for Service Pack 3 and it tells me to back up my system which i can't do because i don't have any external storage. Can i install it without any problems or should i...
  10. Bocaj1994

Search Bar

While searching for a thread i got this error: I was searching for 'free bike company stickers' if it means anything.
  11. Bocaj1994

Loose Cranks

Hey. Lately my cranks have become loose when i ride they start to wobble and sometimes fall off. I'm not sure if it is a problem with the Cranks or the BB anyway i could only get 1 photo before my camera battery ran out. I will take my bike into the shop to get repaired but i would like to...
  12. Bocaj1994

PS1 Backed Up Games

Well today i was talking to my mates about PlayStation 1 and then the topic got onto PS1 games. Since not many places sell PS1 games and my PS1 is chipped i decided i would download some games that my friends were talking about but i don't know were to download ROMS/Games/ISO's in 1 .zip file...
  13. Bocaj1994

Homemade Go Kart

Ok i have been interested in building a little go kart. I am thinking of searching the hard rubbish for a lawnmower and use some of the parts that works. Some wheels from Bunnings and some metal of some sort, find a design and find someone to weld it or i could buy a frame from 'teh interwebz'...
  14. Bocaj1994

Advertising At It's Best

I was playing some CS: Condition Zero and i found something interesting it was a advertisement for a new movie. So i pressed the handy "PrtScn" button. I haven't used photoshop and i didn't change any game materials or textures. My question is when did they start advertising in games and how...
  15. Bocaj1994

WTF. Please Delete

Double posted thread :confused:. Please Delete.
  16. Bocaj1994

Beginners BMX

What BMX bike would you suggest for a beginner BMX rider. A lot of Street and a little bit of 4X. Max weight 12KG price range around $300?
  17. Bocaj1994

Favorite Explosm Comic

What is your favorite comic from this website http://www.explosm.net/comics/15/ ? I'm 100% sure that everyone has seen a comic from this site. The first comic is the worst. 1. http://www.explosm.net/comics/1367/ 2. http://www.explosm.net/comics/1365/
  18. Bocaj1994

First DJ

The only why i can say this is I am a 'n00b' at bike riding I love the sport but i just can't do it. I want to start doing DJ/4X and i have i idea for a beginners jump so tell me what you think and how to improve it. I'm not quite sure about the distance between the 2 and also if it is even...
  19. Bocaj1994

GT SS Conversion

I have a 05[i think or 06] GT Avalanche 3.0 Disc and i want to convert it to SS. I would like to know: 1. Maximum cost? 2. What i will need? 3. Will i need new brake levers? 4. If so what are the best and cheapest? I only ride around the streets and to my friends house and occasionally go to...
  20. Bocaj1994

Supercooling

I have seen some videos of freezing beer in seconds. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_H5ZIoZSBo&feature=related I don't wanna waste my dads good beer so can someone test it because there has been alot of talk about it being coloured water and some chemicals. If someone is able to do this or has...