Search results

1. metalhead39

My Intense M9

Spec List: Rock Shox R2C2 Cane Creek DB E-Thirteen Cranks Straightline Slilent guide Stem Pedals Kore Bars Hadely Habs laced to Spank Spike rims Formula The One brakes SRAM X9
  2. metalhead39

where in adelaide is this?

i just found this on youtube and was wondering where abouts this is in adelaide this is cause this jump look like a really fun one to do if i ever do down there to see relatives http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_lue8wwJuY&feature=grec
  3. metalhead39

any downhill tracks in logan?

oh man i am possibly in the worst spot for downhill cause it so flat here except for behind polarfresh which i want to make a track there but dont have the time...any way i was wondering if there were any other tracks in logan than having to drive a minimum of half hour to get to tamborine to do...
  4. metalhead39

Brake options

I am at the moment running avid elixerR's on my glory and I am thinking of upgrading them by either getting code calipers and placing them with my elixer levers because they seem like a good combination or giving Hayes Stroker Aces a go but i have not heard much about the hayes so any help would...
  5. metalhead39

Psychosis 7

I dont know if this has been posted before because i havent seen it on here yet. I found this video on youtube while being bored and loved every minute of it and hope you guys do as well http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdKLGTQg_b0
  6. metalhead39

Are Flat DH bars better?

Hey guys, i am running a set of gravity lite 800mm riser bars and i am not sure on if flat bars will be better. I am getting a straightline direct mount stem with zero rise, ive seen a few riders opting for flat bars and saying they were worth it but i am still a bit unsure. Any suggestions...
  7. metalhead39

Awsome Downhill session:)

me being not as awsome looking in the air:rolleyes: i shall restart this debate with i think the first NORMAL coloured demo (not monster colours) in australia
  8. metalhead39

Me doing some downhill

A good friend of mine was the photographer as i tried to take photos of him but he took the camera off me and told me to do the riding and he do the photos, im glad he did cause im shit as anything. Thanks chris, big props to you mate!
  9. metalhead39

Need new pedals

Im in need of some new flat pedals and need a bit of help on choosing the ones with the most grip, ive got two brands in my mind at the moment which are strait lines and the crank bros 50XX pedals but im still a bit unsure on which pedals to buy. im getting a brand new pair of 5 10 this week...
  10. metalhead39

anyone riding toowoomba?

im putting this out there but is anyone goin up to toowoomba on this coming sunday, if so that would be sweet and i was wundering if anyone was that could i have a couple of shuttle runs (a swift doesnt quite get the job done). Regards shaun
  11. metalhead39

anyone riding toowoomba?

im putting this out there but is anyone goin up to toowoomba on this coming sunday, if so that would be sweet and i was wundering if anyone was that could i have a couple of shuttle runs (a swift doesnt quite get the job done). Regards shaun