Search results

1. patto94

Any one selling Melbourne Big Day Out tickets? Will pay money or swap with parts.

Hey i'm in need of a big day out ticket for Melbourne, any one selling one they don't need. I will pay monies and possibly a swap of my parts with a cash adjustment from me or you...
  2. patto94

Riding in eildon.

Im going up to eildon for a couple of days with my dad and I was just wondering if there was any BMX riding up there. I know that there is a DH track but i wont be taking my MTB up. I was mainly looking for a skate park or some little dirt jumps. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
  3. patto94

QR hub onto 20 ml forks?

Hey, just wondering if it is possible to get a conversion thing for a QR hub to 20ml forks. As i know you can get a conversion kit for a 20ml hub to QR forks but i cant seem to find the answers any where about going from QR hub to 20ml forks. Cheers guys.
  4. patto94

32 hole hubs.

Item: 32 hole hubs front 20ml and rear 135 quick release. Location: Melbourne but postage is fine. Price and price conditions: Any thing around 100 or cheaper Extra Info: It must be 32 hole and front 20ml.
  5. patto94

Putting movis onto an Iriver E10

Hey I currently have an Iriver E10 and i've had it for a while but the thing that has been bugging me is that i dont know how to put movies onto it. Does any one here know how to transfer movies onto one of these. And when i go to import media into the iriver program to put on my MP3 it only...
  6. patto94

Harry Potter and the half blood prince.

So who is thinking of seeing it, looks pretty wicked in my opinion. But i dont know if this one will stack up to the goblet of fire http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BDVbxop-eo So what are your thoughts of this wicked movie/series. Do you guys think that it is worth seeing?
  7. patto94

Diamond creek/greensborough/eltham riders.

Hey just if any one wants to hook up a ride at Diamo, Greensy or even Eltham in the holidays im keen as many of my mates dont ride and the ones that do are away.:( So yeah if any ones down for a ride any where i'm in and i will be at Diamo on the 18th of april for Phils jam. So if any ones...
  8. patto94

SOLD NS Streetleagal URGENT SALE

For sale: NS Streetlegal frame Item Condition: good, few scratches and one minor dint on the top tube Frame has 14mm drop outs Price and price conditions: $250 heavily negotiable send a PM to DJman if interested as I am sellingf for my brother who is overseas Contact Details:0425295856...
  9. patto94

Microbe question:

Ok so I have a science project and there are these wuestions that i just cant find the answers to. I type it in with google and it wont have any answers on the simplest questions. So I need to know Q)How is Lactococci/Lactococcus maintained? And I know it is used for making dairy products but...
  10. patto94

Removing cranks.

Hey i need some help as you would know. I am borrowing my brothers cranks and he does'nt have the crank extractor and i cant figure out how to get them off. They are FSA smack daddys, they have no pinch bolts and you cant pull them off. So i need help getting them off. Thanks guys.
  11. patto94

URGENT HELP! Head set keeps coming loose i need help.

Hey, i really need sme help. So on my bmx i swaped the frames over and put in a new head set because my old one was broken. And i didnt have a star nut because i previously used it on my other bike. So heres the delema, I am running a head lock but it keeps coming loose when im riding. I have...
  12. patto94

VIC Cheap 24" wheel set.

Wanted to buy: A 24" wheel set. Price and price conditions: I dont want any thing expensive, probably the most would be about 70 or 80 at the most. Other info: and if possible could they be quick release. Item condition: Second hand is fine as long as they are true and as long as they havent...
  13. patto94

BMX games on the monday (Dirt).

Well, I went to the BMX games on the monday and here are the pics i got of the dirt comp. I have to say that the only part i found a bit dissapointing was at the end when it got delayed and alot of the riders came back (there would have been well over tweenty riders who came back) but only...
  14. patto94

Greensborough comp.

This video is a bit late because i had the footage on my camera but i never got around to getting it off untill i was bored yesterday. So this is a short video of before and after and a little bit of the comp because i was taking pics the other part of the time. The comp was on the 15/11/08...
  15. patto94

Suntour hubs. a few pics now

Hey, today i just went to the recycle shop with my dad in yarambat. I found a 36 hole suntour hub and it has'nt been used i think as the paper tag is still on the quick release and the axle is scratchless. Im just wondering if any one know if these hubs are good and what they are worth. It says...
  16. patto94

OMG. BMX. Just an old video with some cool flat ground tricks in it.

I found this on the tube. I found it a bit amazing how they can do those tricks on flat and some of the variations are a bit crazy, like the no hander to no footer air. http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=BTJEqa40HVs
  17. patto94

This kid is so cool, he even makes me want to skate.

I just found this on you tube when i was watching the guitar hero on a bike video. And i just have to say that this kid is one of the coolest skaters ever. He even makes me want to start skating:p http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=8bSfnFv08EM
  18. patto94

Diamond creek Snaps from sunday(lots of pics) :D...........Some Cippa pics inside.

Just went to diamo on sunday in the arvo with cam and met damo, chloe and nibbers and his mate down there. Any ways here are the pics.:D Comments and critisism welcome (i tried to do that stuff with the settings like i was told in the other thread to improve the quality and they look better...
  19. patto94

Cams mountain bike park 26/10/08 comment please :)

Hey, today we went to cams but only a couple turned up due to other things happening the night before. The camera i used was a fuji fine pix S5800 Cam (the owner): normal helmet with brown diamond back. Tom (eltham super cycle): white iron horse with the full face...
  20. patto94

CMTBP, Cams Mountain Bike Park (cams house).

Well we went to Mr Venturas house on the recent weekend for a ride day with some building of the new tracks NS drop, which went well and all of it is stable except for the supports. But i got a flat after the first run so i had to wait and take pics and i decided help cam with the drop. But...