Search results

1. T

ddw - Photo a Day 22st May 2010

Oiiiiiiiiii! When do I get to see some of your other photos from the day dewd?
  2. T

:d canbrah dh

yeah man these are wicked. keep up the good shootin
  3. T

National Round 2 illinbar [sunday practise and qualifing]

41 please. red/white corc jersey. turner dhr. i was the one that sucked all weekend.
  4. T

Got Tuna...? DHR that is...

You spelt Glucose Kawasaki wrong
  5. T

Canberra UCI- not so famous aussies

any of the track sweep on friday? the one on the grey turner dhr with a 'sweep' plate.
  6. T

stromlo downhill 27-7-08

hey man my email is watch_out_mongooseman_its_konaboy@hotmail.com cheers
  7. T

stromlo downhill 27-7-08

hey man. tell your dad these shots rule. any of me? number 241 red/white corc jersey. riding a gun metal coloured turner. cheers
  8. T

CORC Majura July 6

hey my email is watch_out_mongooseman_its_konaboy@hotmail.com i should change that now. id love to buy that pic of me its mad as
  9. T

CORC Majura July 6

wow theyre awesome shots. got any of me? number 145 riding a gun metal coloured turner with an orange chainguide. i was in a corc jersey (red/white) and was wearing a 661 helmet. cheers tom
  10. T

Corc Majura round 6/7/8 DH

fuck, bill*
  11. T

Corc Majura round 6/7/8 DH

firstly. bil sick shots. i fixed my turner up! so quiet now. and secondly. adsy, the photographer at the rock drop was dan dewitte. if you would like to send me your email addy or something i can get him to send you those pictures. or i can just point him in the direction of this thread and let...
  12. T

World Cup #2 - Andorra DH Live

yeah anyone got his time? that was so shit that it cut out, hearing it from other people isnt nearly as good as seeing it happen. nice work gee, and nice work to all the australian riders out there! shame we didnt get to see much of them come down though. i agree with te guy above, sam...
  13. T

Nsw Dh Rd 1 Stromlo 06/04/08

pics yo got any of me? no. 381 red/white corc jersey
  14. T

Majura supa D race

ok thanks, do you have any photos of me though?
  15. T

Thredbo Northern Conference Interschools

Yo, number 22 in a red/white CORC jersey. or red corc jersey for xc,short cross.
  16. T

Majura supa D race

dunno my number but i was the guy who was wearing his corc jersey as a cape in the 2nd run and in the first run i was wearing it properly
  17. T

Interschools - Northern Conference

photos Number:22 Division:1 What I was wearing: red/white corc jersey on race day, onda jersey on friday (dh/dual slalom) red/white corc jersey, yellow helmet and mirrored lense goggles at short cross and same minus goggles at xc Bike and colour: kona stinky supreme for dh (grey/blue)...
  18. T

Brindabella Challenge: Downhill

pics hey mate, sweet pictures, i was wondering if you had any of me? forgot my number but i was wearing a red/white corc jersey and was riding a kona stinky supreme (bluey-grey) also have- gray 661 helmet and goggles with mirrored lenses. cheers
  19. T

Nats Rnd2 Illinbah pics (these are from 2007, so nun of rider#anything 4 2008)

hey man nice photos. any of rider 629. red/white jersey, grey bike, 19's
  20. T

**UPDATED** 07/08 Images from Round 2 of the Nationals

hey man nice shots. any of rider 629 in a red/white corc jersey riding a kona stinky supreme