Search results

1. N

More leg amputation: Angry Doctor 2010

hopefully they do the same thing first up that they have used as a backup for CP. Sign-up with a time stamp attached and the first 1000 (or whatever it is) gets an email asking for payment afterwards.
  2. N

Yellowmundee

thanks heaps guys.
  3. N

Yellowmundee

Hi all I missed the race over the weekend and wanted to give the Yellowmundee trail a go. Is it something that I could find by myself and get around without someone showing me the way? Is it relatively well marked? Thanks.
  4. N

Bike shop employee rant-Funny

BINGO!!! We have a winner!
  5. N

Highland Fling Anyone ?

website is still down...
  6. N

DirtWorks Classic run & won

i would have loved to see the elites belt down the really steep downhill sections towards the end of the 100km... i was holding on for deal life but it was farking awesome!
  7. N

DirtWorks Classic run & won

i ran a racing ralph (2.1) and a furious fred (2.0) - both UST tyres... both setup tubeless on ZTR355 rims with stans goop. just awesome - really noticed the difference on the fire trail and roads. there where plenty of moments when i thought the tyres where going to be shredded but the UST...
  8. N

BMC 100 Awesome event!

i think the above sums up most of the feelings here!
  9. N

BMC 100km 2009

i got 100.5km on my gps :D
  10. N

'Fast' tyres for wet conditions... does it matter??

im thinking racing ralph (f) and furious fred (r) for dirtworks...
  11. N

BMC 100 Woodend photos

the guys who did mogo last year got the photos up in a couple of days...
  12. N

Dirtworks 100km 2009

is it comparable to the woodford - glenbrook fire trails? from the description above some of the sections sound quite similar. i'm trying to work out tyres - whether to run normal tyres (rocket ron and racing ralph 2.25) tubeless or racing ralph UST 2.25 front and rear???? thinking the UST tyres...
  13. N

Where to buy ZTR355 rims?

Can anyone recommend a good wheelbuilder in Sydney who sells the ZTR355 rim? Thanks.