Search results

1. mongoosemongrel

Mongoose Boot'R Expert (2012)

hi all! thought id share with you all my new 2012 Boot'R Expert i orderd in late last year, although its stock, im quite happy with it :) not sure if it maybe 1 of the 1st in WA? as havent seen any around yet. it has quite a short wheel base so it rides awesome for freeride/4x yet still...
  2. mongoosemongrel

lightest DH bike

hi all, was just qurious as to whats the lightest dh bike going around?? well sure im interested in "farkin's lightest DH bike", but mainly i was interested in some of the lightest DH bikes on the market. i know the mini dh does well in this category, but are there many others??:confused...
  3. mongoosemongrel

e13 LG1

Item: e13 light guide Location: anywere Price range/Willing to Pay: we can talk Extra Info: will need a bb converter, and after no fancey coloured ones.
  4. mongoosemongrel

So What Bones Have You Broken????

Hey guys and girl, Im just on the mend of a broken arm, which broke march last year through over shooting a landing on a bike jump. It broke in 3 separate spots and also i dislocated my wrist which then i had 2 get surgery and 2 titanium plates and 13 screws put in, just 2 hold my arm...
  5. mongoosemongrel

Hayes rear V8 rotor and adaptor

Item: 1x hayes 8" v8 brake rotor Location: anywhere Price: no more than $30, I live in perth, but i have no drama's paying for the postage. Extra Info: must be straight!! Item: 1x hayes 8" REAR brake adaptor Location: anywhere Price: no more than $15, I live in perth, but i have no...