Search results

1. D

problems with hayes 8" mech caliper

i have a hayes8" mechanical caliper thet for some reason is skrewing up. ill go to brake and its all good for the first bit but then when i get to the actual breaking part of the thing, the caliper end seems to pop out as if too much preasure if being pushed against it. can ya tell me how...
  2. D

photoshop

do you think that maybe the site would benifit from a photo shop section, where people could give tips and methods of how they do stuff in photoshop. there have been alot of things where people are asking how you do stuff in photo shop, eg: http://www.farkin.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3089...
  3. D

How to react???

have u eva been in the car and some guy come flying out of his driveway on his bike, sees you in the car, and slammes on the breaks turns the wheel and goes flying....happened this morning to me on the way to school. anyway, if so, how do you guys react.....\ do yu do the whole "OH MY GOD, OH...
  4. D

MTB'ers... a new form of nerd?????

so, what are your feeling, do you think that we are a new form of nerd, because u can pretty much relate it back to other forms of nerds like for example, computer nerds.... -they talk abotu all the new stuff out and how good the stuff to come out in the future is -they spend heaps of money on...
  5. D

6 OR 8 INCH DISC BRAKE MOUNT (rear)

im looking for a 6 or 8 inch disc brake mount from 98, that fits a kona stab, this is rear, if anyone has one, i will pay millions for it, pleeeeease someone have one
  6. D

huffy owner, mtb enthusiest....

maybe the site admin can help me here, but so could the others, what is the orde that the title u ern from amounts of posts cme in, like, huffy owner, then at 25 posts, mtb enthusiest untill...... any1 know the order?
  7. D

the real meaning behind home star runner

what is the real intention with home star runner, and how do u think they came up with the idea?? if you havent heard of it i highly suggest you go to here: www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail60.html enjoy
  8. D

wacky food at wacky hours?

well its 11:53 and im eating weetbix with banana honey and m&m's, whats your best feat yet in weird food at wrong hours???
  9. D

SHORCUTS

i think we need a chortcut so that instead of pushing back anbout 5 times, we can have an option that u can go straight back to the forum list, besides active topics yeh????????
  10. D

post your stack of today!!

today my stack was seen coming from mils away.... i was going down "granny track" (a dh fast track) and pretty much went over the burnm and got clotheslined off my bike flat onto the ground:s:s
  11. D

Explain your avatar

i know that this has kind of been a topic before ie, "who has the best avatar" but this isnt about which one is the best, just explaining why you avater is like it is, mine, mine is because well my initials are dmc, d for duncan, mc for mcbride, there ya go!, explain yours. and dom...i really...
  12. D

cleaning disk brakes

i need to clean my disk brakes of oil... i know to boil the pads but i dont know how long for?? thats the first questioon, and the second is... my rotor has a light black layer of crap or oil or somehting on it, it rubs off but comes back, how do i clean that for good? alcohol?? please help
  13. D

slipknot or mudvayne?????

cmon ppl, vote it up!
  14. D

GEELONG, VIC, AUSTRALIA RIDERS CALL OUT!

for all the riders in geelong, i rekon we need to organize a date time and place where all of us can get togeter and go for a big ride or something along those lines. thee will be cameras and all of that, so i rekon its worth a shot this holiday, ne ideas for dates, places and times???
  15. D

WANTED, EITHER 2003/2003 KONA STAB OR NORCO 2002 TEAM DH

im looking for either a 2002 or 2003 kona stab, or a norco 2002 or 2003 for that matter team dh, if anyone has any for sale for about....$2300 tops, please post them it will also help if you are located in australia.... im just looking for the frames by the way, but if you want to sell other...
  16. D

front mud flap

im looking for a mud flap that will fit on a set of risse trixxxy's, preferebly a motocross huge one :D
  17. D

long suspention kit

does ne1 know if u can get long suspention kits for a 99' kona stab nemore???
  18. D

how do i get smoother?

i need help ppl, i wanna know how do i become smoother, coz like, i have 7" risse trixxxy's and i still bottom out :lol:
  19. D

time to show the best injury

okppl, post your best (or worst for that matter) after stack injury photos
  20. D

what hydraulic 8" disk brakes will fit on my 99' kona s

i need help ppl, i cant fit ne disk brakes on my stab, ita a 1999 kona stan and it needs disk brakes, help