Search results

1. E

Entry level bike?

i think he means mate?
  2. E

yet another bike thread

Elements look nice indeed, from what I've been told from a few people they are more aimed towards street rather than dirt? does any one know how well these bikes perform on dirt or is that a no go for this bike?
  3. E

New to Farkin, Hello!!

It's a vertigo
  4. E

New to Farkin, Hello!!

Yep, I'm going to need all the luck I can get! No not really that bad just going to take me a while to save for my bike, quite a bit of money involved but thats ok :) Then once I finally get all the setup might have to find out the good places to ride and see if I can hookup with some local...
  5. E

The Perils of Peer Pressure...

poor fella :eek:
  6. E

Port Douglas Crew

Pretty nice looking bike setups from what I could see in the video.. wouldn't mind hearing what some of you guys are running!!
  7. E

New to Farkin, Hello!!

Thanks for the kind words everyone, seems this place has some top people here too :)
  8. E

New to Farkin, Hello!!

Well I don't have much time these days but how ever I'm in the market soon for a new bike. I decided a Mountain bike from the start.. then once I started looking about I thought you know what I should really get myself something good and actually go and get into some serous riding again, see...
  9. E

New to Farkin, Hello!!

Well it just makes sense to me, also it's something that I see time and time again people not using the search function. I try my best not to waste peoples time :D
  10. E

New to Farkin, Hello!!

Hello all, recently found the forums here not a bad read and quite informative too.. a good source!! Not sure if you have a thread for new member introductions, but a quick search did not show any thing so I'm guessing not, so thought I'd post up a message and say hello to you all :)...