Search results

1. downhillfury666

13th of september

Hey guys just checking if this is the actual date of the race as my calendar has been wrong a few times and i do not want to miss any more races and is it the same track we raced on at states.
  2. downhillfury666

DH Rage DH hits Australia

Hey guys a few of you may know about this bike it was premiered in Dirt Mag issue 84. Well anyway my dad and i have decided to import them into Australia and here is the first one it will be with us at worlds. Spec list: Forks - BOS RaRe Rear Shock - Cane Creek Double Barrel Shifters -...
  3. downhillfury666

Ourimbah state round

Hey guy here are my photo's i took them all on the Sunday. they are all of either of the bottom hip earlier or of the corner before it during race runs only got the girls and some of the under 19s this is also my first time so im sorry if there really bad any tips or criticism is welcome
  4. downhillfury666

Oxfard falls

Hey guys just posting a Forum for you guys to wack any photos of oxy you have up for people to find pics of themselves i will be puttin some photos up soon. cheers.
  5. downhillfury666

Good all round bike

Hey guys i have a norco bigfoot and have been waning to upgrade what is a good bike for dirt jumping but still does 4X well ?
  6. downhillfury666

How To Get Into It

DH is probs the greatest sport in the world but not enough people get into it so here's a few tips to getting into it feel free to add advice 1/ Buy a good bike dont make the mistake i did and charge around on a shitty hard tail and destroy it costin you a bit, you can pick up good pre loved...
  7. downhillfury666

Dh tracks

Hey guys I'm new to DH can some people give me a hand with some local DH tracks i live in newport and dont mind a drive under 3 hours to find a track. I know The oxford falls track orumbah however u spell it and drop zone at red hill any tracks would be appreciated
  8. downhillfury666

Tracks

Hey Guys can some one suggest some good trails in Sydney I'm new to the area and only no manly dam, oxford and the barhigh temple dhill tr:confused::confused:ck