Search results

1. muskimo

VIC 2013 Dobermann Stella _ SOLD

Item: 2013 Dobermann Bikes Stella 4.9kg chromo frame (including shock and hardware) Location: SE burbs melbourne Item Condition: used all parts varying from 3-5 rides. (forks new old stock, with new blonde bikes shadow stanchions) Reason for selling: need to make room for the next one Price...
  2. muskimo

DH 2013 Dobermann Stella (chromoly DH race weapon)

DOBERMANN BIKES STELLA Large neon yellow Suspension Elka Stage5 475lb Knine Race coil + Knine Thrust bearing Rockshox Boxxer R2C2 + Knine Thrust Bearing Cockpit Chunked King Crown Loaded USA AMX 790mm bars ODI ruffian grips Farnear 12k carbon Post Selle San Marco Aspade Carbon FX...
  3. muskimo

BMX rear wheel chrome

Item:* BMX rear complete will consider rim only. CHROME Location: worldwide Item*Condition: good Reson: want rad looking wall art bike Price*and*price*conditions: condition and quality dependent Extra*Info: I'm after a deep wall rim. Something along the lines of a supraJ, any of the...
  4. muskimo

VIC sold

Item: Hope ProII/Mavic DH wheelset (150x12 and 20mm) Location: Melbourne SE suburbs Item Condition: Used. Reason for selling: Not planning to build another DH bike in the near future. Price and price conditions: $450 +postage, or $500 with 3x as new Maxxis Minion.(two are new one Extra...
  5. muskimo

Dobermann bikes back in aus

Dobermann bikes are back in AUS!!!!!! AWESOME! best of the best. ive got mine, and there is another few floating around on this forum. but there is new pricing! for 2012. (taken from blonde bikes facebook page) New Pricing for Australian customers. PINSCHER/MOLOSSE 24"/26" (standard)all...
  6. muskimo

DJ 2012 Dobermann Supremacy BARBIE PINK

FRAME 2012 Dobermann Supremacy medium - Matt clear SUSPENSION Rock Shox Totem RC2 - Flood gate disabled (lowered to 90mm) DRIVE TRAIN DMR Cranks (original 12year old models) yup thats how good they are. 5th DJ bike they have been on. DMR V12 (of the same vintage as the cranks) FLY Bikes...
  7. muskimo

VIC sold

Item: 2011 Morewood Makulu Trans Red - MEDIUM Location: Melbourne SE suburbs Item Condition: great condition bearings/pivots are A1 a few scuff marks here and there, no dints no scratches no craks. Reason for selling:i have a new range of bikes coming and need to make room Price and price...
  8. muskimo

Sold

Item: DMR Transition Location:Melbourne Item Condition:Used with scratches, still work 100% fine Reason for selling:not needed have new bike Price and price conditions:$100 or $300 with forks Extra Info: Frame comes with FBM sealed integrated headset, seat post and seat clamp. for the...
  9. muskimo

Mrp g2 guide with mrp camber cranks

Hi, has anyone had any issues fitting the G2 guide on the 2011 demo? I need to use two spacers to get 2mm clearance to the chain stay, yet out that far the cranks hit the guide? Any thoughts?
  10. muskimo

DH 2011 Morewood Makulu - Updated gear

FRAME Morewood Makulu 2011 Trans RED Suspension Platinum Fox40 with Factory Damper 2010 Diamond Black Boxxer r2c2 2010, CaneCreek Double Barrel with 200lb Obtanium Ti K-nine Thrust bearings in both sets of forks and shock Drivetrain Truvative Descendants 165mmX83mm Truvative 38T...
  11. muskimo

Fork grease

hi guys, i was browsing through crc lubricants section bumping my latest order for free shipping, and come across this Stendec Easy Glide Fork Grease can some one actually tell me in lay terms how you would use this? is it just applied to the stanchions or with in the fork lowers? and is...
  12. muskimo

Post to Post adapters for rear

hi guys this might seem like a bit of a silly or NOOB question, though ill ask it anyway. there are quite a number of bikes coming out this year and next that utalise a post mount caliper adapter. some of which are 6" standard some 8" for the 6" version i need an adapter. here is the tricky...
  13. muskimo

Canfield Brothers LUCKY

NOW FOR SALE http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?221547-Canfield-Brothers-LUCKY&p=2337666#post2337666 Frame 08 Canfield Lucky anodised Silver, with laser etched decals Suspension Fox 40 FIT with Blue Ti spring, Fox DHX5 450x2.8 Drivetrain Sram X0 shifter and mech (prototype...
  14. muskimo

australian stockists of corsair

Hi guys and girls. who knows a shop in aus that stocks corsair or even better would be Victoria. I'm looking into the crown or when the new models bikes are to be released.
  15. muskimo

sold with complete bike - delete

Item: 09 Boxxer WC Location: Melbourne Item Condition: Fantastic - only seen a handfull of rides Reason for selling: was converted to 40's Price and price conditions: Will swap for 36mm Fox float or...
  16. muskimo

Pocket Bike racing Melbourne area

hey guys as the title states im looking for a place that races..socially pocket bikes in the general melbourne area. i used to do this at a go kart place in port melb some years ago, now i would like to give it another shot, bit of a relax and have some 2-stroke fun. anyone do this in melb or...
  17. muskimo

Middleburn crank, opinions

good afternoon boys and girls, i have a question, im about to change crank sets on my DH bike, ive narrowed it down to only 3 brands. one being Middleburn RS7. ive chosen the RS7 over the lighter RS8 as the crank length choices work for me better, as i would like a 165mmX83mm. anyway two...
  18. muskimo

Carbon Saddle Rails

hi guys, ive been pondering over this for a little while now. carbon saddles, in particular carbon rails, ive noticed lots of fellas in XC/ Enduro and one or two in AM using them, would it be so wrong to use one for a DH bike? given that i never sit on the damn thing during a run, im a light...
  19. muskimo

VIC Hope Brake set 6pot/4pot - SOLD

Item: Hope Brake Set Location:Melbourne Item Condition:Used - 20-25hr Reason for selling:Down Hill bike strip down Price and price conditions:$250- including postage Extra Info:below Pictures:below WHAT YOU RECIEVE: Front: Hope Mono 6-Ti (titanium pistons) complete cnc mono block...
  20. muskimo

DT Swiss - carbon lower forks

hi guys, this is just a quick one for the fellas and chickas that have ridden a set of DT Swiss forks, in particular the carbon lower models, doesnt matter the travel amount. im keen to find out how stiff they feel + or - to the typical magnesium lowers of dt swiss and other brands, and for...