Search results

1. zanecaldera

post up your bmx (s)

^^ I'd suggest polished hubs with black rims/spokes. Teal walls would compliment it nicely though! Seems like foreverrr since i've been on here, let alone posted anything.. so here's a quick bike check Frame Leaf Mustang 21" Forks Leaf Factory Bars Leaf Rodeo Grips ODI Longnecks Stem Leaf...
  2. zanecaldera

post up your bmx (s)

Dove and Birmy, so nice! both so clean. Thought i might aswell post up my ride, i'm so happy with it at the moment!
  3. zanecaldera

The riding thread.

So, i haven't posted on here in ages! Been doing a fair bit of riding the last week or so, learning a few new tricks here and there, stoked! Got tuck to barspins over a hip, first try ever. And also learnt barspin to frontjam no hander, never even done just barspin to frontjam! haha Anyways...
  4. zanecaldera

post up your bmx (s)

possibly ;) and thank's man!! Thank's heaps mate! really appreciate it!
  5. zanecaldera

post up your bmx (s)

Thank's Mitch. I loved my TTL. But i definately love this bike a lot! I'm putting them back on the TTL actually ;) so i'm still gonna have the proper together
  6. zanecaldera

post up your bmx (s)

Thanks Patto! <3 And for Pat! Specs... Frame: Leaf Mustang 21" Bars: Leaf Rodeo bars Stem: Leaf Evo 4 Forks: Leaf Factory forks Cranks: Leaf motosticks Sprocket: Leaf Vamp sprocket Seat: Leaf Mescal slim Seat post: Leaf Mescal stumpy post Wheels: Profiles laced to Hazard lites...
  7. zanecaldera

post up your bmx (s)

This is my new ride! So damn happy with how it looks/feels. Just awaiting my new wheelset which shall be here next week. Specs upon request p.s. Grant your bike is amazing as usual. Dove, your bike is so dope and clean! And to Rhys, Did the pedal boss actually snap? can't say i've...
  8. zanecaldera

post up your bmx (s)

Sorry man, still keeping the ttl complete
  9. zanecaldera

post up your bmx (s)

Calling your bike amazing would be a huge understatement. love it!! Should be getting a new bike in the next week or two, can not wait! =]
  10. zanecaldera

The riding thread.

That's a nasty lookin' crash matt. Hurt much? I had a stupid crash today, barspin to tap to barspin in, caught the barspin but flipped out onto my back. Tailbone + back Bruising&cuts suck! Just two photo's from today,
  11. zanecaldera

The riding thread.

*fixed* Brodie's (Brozracing192) mobile number: 0488559092 Colony is at a huge loss imo, after dropping Richo and Liam. Had a few really dope ride's lately, got footjam tooths second go on a sub-box. Also learnt hop tuck's off a 2ft'ish ledge into a bank. Aswell as a few other little trick's...
  12. zanecaldera

The New Sh*t Thread

Back on the topic of 'Newsh*t' The 2011 United Supreme SU3 Specs; 13.65" Chainstay - 11.8” BB Height - 75° Ht Angle - 8” Standover Height 100 % 4130 Cromo - Oval Butted Downtube Forks: 100 % 4130 Cromo, Tapered, Angled At Bottom 1 Pc, Integrated Bearing Race 10mm Bars: 8.25”...
  13. zanecaldera

The riding thread.

Which protec did you get? I also got a new protec today, my boss gave it to me for free! stoked as! and Will, that's sick!
  14. zanecaldera

The riding thread.

hahaha thank's! that was my first ever landed handplant too! Thank you Grant!! Those thing's shouldn't break, they look really solid!
  15. zanecaldera

The riding thread.

Thank's man! very appreciated What crank's did you get?
  16. zanecaldera

Youtube/videogoogle/etc bmx video thread

Thanks guys! i'm pretty happy with that clip also.
  17. zanecaldera

The riding thread.

I've had a really good weekend of riding, yesterday getting some photo's taken. And today getting nose manuals alright, aswell as learning pedal 5's. stoked! here's a few piccys. Handplant over a sub-box 180 to front wedge barspin air Than a few pic's from a hip just...
  18. zanecaldera

joel goes big

All these photos are great, and the riding is very impressive. First tayble shot is amazing!! so huge
  19. zanecaldera

Youtube/videogoogle/etc bmx video thread

Latest edit is dope as usual billy (-: I haven't had any edit's in quiet awhile, but yesterday afternoon my friend filmed me and my friend bryce and made an edit. Bryce is the first rider and i'm second. http://vimeo.com/12663738
  20. zanecaldera

post up your bmx (s)

New rear wheel is very nice! ^^ Decided to get rid of the nice jekem stem, the stem bolts hung out too far and cut the side of my knee when i did turndowns/ lookbacks :S anyways, old stem, fresh look?