Search results

1. N

Chain Guide..

Im just looking to buy a chainguide.. dont want to spend to much. Anything would be good.. cheers.
  2. N

New Becks Ad.. [pic]

Stolen from OCAU. (Click to bigamize)
  3. N

I cant help it im a pussy.

Got a new bike a few weeks ago.. its just till i can get a mountain bike. and i just learnt double peg grinds.. so.. yeah tahts right.
  4. N

Tough choice. BMX or MTB?

Alright.. serious im stuck.. i cant decide whether to buy an 04 Norco Ryde or to get a 04 Norco Rivet BMX or an Eastern BMX Bike. I need help damn it.. i know its upto me but what would the pros and cons be? ta.
  5. N

Gym Etiquette

Reading this forum, it has become clear that many of you are new to training, so I thought post my thoughts on good gym etiquette. Hopefully these suggestions with make your training experience more enjoyable, reduce any anxieties about hitting a gym, help you become a good gym patron and make...
  6. N

Health/Fitness type forum?

Anyone ever thought of maybe adding a Health and Fitness type forum? Ive just recently started going to the gym and i thought it might be a good idea to talk to other people about it and stuff. what yous reckon?
  7. N

Drop-In in Australia.

I was just reading the Drop-In Season 2 forum on Pinkbike. Looks like the producer of Drop-In Tim Bieber has spoken to Fox Sports Australia and they agreed to purchase Season 1 and Season 2 of Drop-In...
  8. N

Craftworks DHR 208 **SOLD**

Item: Craftworks DHR 208 Frame and 8" Fox Vanilla RC Rear Shock. Location: Sunshine Coast, QLD. Item Condition: Very good condition. Hasnt been riden since I bought it a few months ago. Reason for selling: Looking in to a hardtail. Plus need the cash. Price and price...
  9. N

Disc or V?

I was just wondering what are the real advantages of disc brakes over v brakes? If you get good v brakes both make you stop straight away. Are disc brakes really worth the extra money? And what makes Hydro disc brakes better than mechinical disc brakes? ta.
  10. N

Riverfire

Anyone watching Riverfire? I can see the fireworks from my house up the mountian in maleny. We saw the two F1-11's do the fire thingy. Was pretty good. Can still see all the fireoworks aswell as the lights of Brisbane.
  11. N

DH Dual Suspension Frame

Im just looking for a dual suspension downhill frame. Budget is about $500. Preferabbly looking for a Kona Stinky or something like that. Thanks.
  12. N

Farewell Festival

Well Festival Hall is going to be demolished.. last concert last night. Will be replaced with High Rise building.. oh yay.
  13. N

Random Pictures

Heres just a few random pictures of our families block of land we just bought and some of a little launch ramp i made. Im just starting and its great.. very stable. Have a look. Pictures Here
  14. N

Official State Of Origin Thread

Go Queensland. My guesstimate for score: 18 - 12 to Queensland.
  15. N

Post Your Computer Specs

Post your computer specs here, well have a look who has a mean machine and who doesnt. Heres mine: Athlon XP Thoroughbred 1800+ @ 1782.8 Mhz ASRock K7VM2 384mb Dodgy PC133 SD Ram (Shh its gonna be upgraded soon) 2 Old dodgy small HDD's DVD Rom | MSI 48x16x48 Burner GeForce2 MX400...
  16. N

Rigid One vs Ryde

Ok, im not sure if this is the right forum but oh well help me out. Im fairly new to the Mountain Biking scene, ive got an Apollo bike which i just huck off stuff and everything, but now im getting more serious and id like a new bike. It will mainly be for Freeriding and Dirt Jumping and ive...