Search results

1. K

Started building a track, pics inside *56k warning*

Hey guys, so after seeing some of the wicked tracks people are building on their properties and my mate and i getting sick of driving for an hour to get to a decent public track we've decided to start making a track at his place, we've just got a couple of features so far but we are going to...
  2. K

Working up at Falls this xmas

hey guys, i'll be working up at falls creek this xmas, helping out with the little bike shop among other things, and hopefully getting a couple of hours off to get myself and the bike on the chair now and again, if anybody is up that way swing by the shop and say hi! i'll be up between the...
  3. K

Anyone been to coronet peak in NZ?

Hey guys a mate and i are thinking of heading over to NZ next summer to get some riding in, has anyone been to coronet peak or head reviews on what i'ts like? also what teh deal is with cheap accom down in queenstown etc, help would be appreciated! thanks guys Matty
  4. K

Fat grips??

hey guys, i'm wondering if anyone knows of some particuarly fat grips, when i used to compete in motorbike trials i ended up getting some fatter grips because i've got really big hands and end up holding my own fingers, it really helped my riding, i was wondering if anyone knew of a brand of...
  5. K

Buying a new headstem, need helping choosing length

Hey guys, i'm buying a new head stem i've currently got a long sucker on there right now 80mm, i'm buying a new one and deciding between a 40 and a 60, i've been doing mostly downhill with a bit of cross country, i'm used to motorbikes where the bars are pretty much clamped to the top of the...
  6. K

Marzocchi drop off triples, rebuild/ adjustment

hey guys, did a search but coudl'nt find what i was looking for, basically i bought a second hand GT ruckus, great bike but im finding the forks are extending way too fast and topping out, i downloaded the instruction manual for the forks but it's a little vuage, just said ot see my service...
  7. K

Diatech website??

Hey guys, i just got hold of a second hand bike, just fixing up a few issues with it etc, it's got a diatech anchor hydraulic on the front, i was wondering if (and bear with me for being ignorant i'm just getting into the sport) if anyone knew the website for them? are brakes for this brand...
  8. K

Newby needs advice on buying a bike

Hey guys, i'm new to the forums, sorry if this is in the wrong section etc this just seemed the right place to post it, now i'm sure there is a noob on here every second day asking this exact question so sorry if your repeating yourselves, but here is my story! i used to ride competitive...