Search results

1. Shanebo

XC ULTRA-HIGH-END Santa Cruz Carbon Blur

Frame - Santa Cruz Carbon Blur Medium Rear shock - Fox rp23 Front shock/fork - Rock Shox SID Team Handlebars - FSA Monocoque Carbon Stem - Ritchey Carbon WSC Headset - Crank Brothers Grips - ESI grips Saddle - SDG Fly I Beam Seatpost - Carbon I Beam Front brake - XTR Rear brake - XTR Cranks -...
  2. Shanebo

MS Ride

Like to help out a fellow MS rider then donate to Multiple sclerosis to find a cure to keep me riding? http://www.msqldevents.org.au/?Ultra+High-end here's the link and enjoy the pics $1 will do cheers Shanebo
  3. Shanebo

QLD Specialized Enduro S Works Signature Series - Sold

Item: Specialized Enduro S Works 2006 with Thompson Location:Brisbane Item Condition:Great condition with a few minor scratches Reason for selling:Upgrade to XC Price and price conditions:$1000 + postage Extra Info:Rear travel 150mm and includes genuine head angle change adapter...
  4. Shanebo

POS High-End Light Weight Merida Ninety-Six 2009

Here it is Down to 11.78kg nothing but High End parts judge for yourself.:eek: out with the Enduro and in with the High-end Man Machine Interface
  5. Shanebo

2007 Kona Stab Garbanzo $1990 *SOLD*

Item: 2007 Kona Stab Garbanzo Guide (Medium) Location: Brisbane, Carindale Item Condition: Frame was used as guide bike for 2 months at Whistler. All other parts were bought new in 2005 but were mainly used for trail riding. Condition good. Reason for selling: Getting out of Downhill riding...