Search results

1. FreddyKruger

Husky enduro 2011 50km entry for sale price Neg. (for 7th of August)

Unfortunately my partner can't make the rescheduled date of 7th of August. The organisers have made the transfers free up till the 26th June, so make me an offer. Originally $100.00 Call Anton on 0405301765
  2. FreddyKruger

Husky enduro 2011 50km entry available (for 7th of August)

Unfortunately my partner can't make the rescheduled date of 7th of August
  3. FreddyKruger

Question regarding XTR chainring compatibility

I bought a 32T xtr chainring (model: FC-M970 32T (AB)). I later worked out that this is intended to be used with a 24T granny gear. I have a 22T granny, so I should have got a FC-M970 32T (AA). Can I still use it or will I have problems? What is the difference between the two? Appreciate some...
  4. FreddyKruger

Highland Fling 50 km entry wanted.

Highland Fling 50 km (half fling) entry wanted. Sorted now thanks.
  5. FreddyKruger

Three Rings Circus Solo entry wanted

Do you have a 3 rings circus entry that you want to sell? I'll take it.
  6. FreddyKruger

Shock pump problem - Value does not close

I'm having this weird problem with my shock pump. On the pressure stroke, air goes into the shock. On the out stroke the air come out again. I can feel the air pushing out on the handle. So the value is not closing. This happens on different bikes so its not the value that's the problem. Does...
  7. FreddyKruger

Need a team mate for BMC 8 hour (Lithgow)

I'm looking for a team mate (team of 2) for the BMC 8 hour in Lithgow on 10 Feb. I’m kind of an average rider with about a years racing experience. I did some 8 hours last year. Any one keen? Please let me know by asap. http://www.brightorangeevents.com/ Cheers Anton