Search results

1. D

you yangs vss round 5 pics

#210 giant glory dh1 08 red gloves, black helmet thankss
  2. D

You yangs round 5 race pics

#210 giant glory dh1 08 red gloves, black helmet thanks :)
  3. D

you yangs photo's

#210 giant glory dh1 08 red gloves, black helmet thanks
  4. D

VVS Round 1 - Long Gully Pics. UPDATED.

Race plate: 210 Bike: giant dh 1 (like half the people there) Clothing: blue t-shirt, brown shorts, black helmet Email: bendrosario@hotmail.com thanks.
  5. D

Long Gully VSS Round 1 - photo's

Race Plate: 210 Bike: Giant DH 1 Sat Clothing: Blue shirt, brown shorts, black knee/shin pads, black helmet Sun Clothing: Blue shirt, brown shorts, black knee/shin pads, black helmet Email Address: bendrosario@hotmail.com
  6. D

All Glory Owners

epic, I have the exact same problem. I bought a dh1 about 6 months ago and the bearings in the uppermost pivit point of the swing arm have become very stiff. They still work when i am riding normally and I don't even notice it. Upon inspection of the bearings in that part of the swing arm, I...
  7. D

avid juicy 5 problem

I bought a brand new dh 1 with avid juicy 5 brakes on both front and back. They were very unpredictable with how much leaverage they had on them. One minute they would only need to be pulled a little way for maximum power to be applied. Then, i would go around a corner or off a kicker and they...
  8. D

K.O.B round III

giant dh1 black helmet blue t-shirt brown shorts #90 thanks
  9. D

King of Ballarat Round 3, Nerrina, August 3rd

well i was planning on taking the train down there. i don't think ill have any 18 year old friends coming down with me though
  10. D

can we get our parents to write a letter and sign it saying we can register? or do they actually need to be there to sign the form?
  11. D

is there an age limit to be able to sign yourself up to race?
  12. D

Glory DH 1 rear suspension bottom out

haha yer i couldn't figure out where the hell the noise was coming from. it sounded as though my tire was hitting my frame. it was only after my seat got a little rip in it did i realise that the back of my seat had a whole heep of scratches and then it clicked that it was my tire hitting my...
  13. D

Glory DH 1 rear suspension bottom out

I have a Glory DH 1. It's an awsome bike but when my rear suspenssion bottomed out, my tyre hits my seat. My seat used to be the lowest it can go and the seat pole held it right in the middle. I have now moved my seat up to avoid this but I was just wondering if anyone else had encountered the...
  14. D

Giant Glory DH 1 2009

i got my glory dh1 for $2086 brand new
  15. D

Your Thoughts on Giant Glory Dh1 :)

I have a DH 1 and comparing it to any other bike, it corners and feels heeps better. I barly notice the weight at all when i am riding it. I fully recomend it as they are a great bike.
  16. D

my bike -custom sasquatch-

i want to marry your disk rotors :):):):)
  17. D

Downhill track close to train?

Thats more the answer I was looking for. None of these 20 - 30 minutes lies. Unless they were on motorbikes?:confused:
  18. D

Long Gully Presentation Day. 18th May.

lol at your quote, the funki 1
  19. D

Giant Glory DH 1 2009

Sorry, I meant that was for the 08 model. But that was because they were on clearence because giant was making way for the 09 models. Normally the wholesale price is around $2100 and RRP is around $3400. I am not sure what the 09 model will be. However I would assume it would be roughly the...
  20. D

2008 Atomik Or 2008 Glory Dh 1?

I think you will find that the handling is far better on the glory. The design of the frame is outstanding. I have a glory dh1 and the cornering on it absolutly kills that of any other dh bike.