Search results

1. Nerf Herder

Night rides - Sydney area

Are you working from Home on a weekly schedule ? Thursday ? MD, Possums, there abouts say 4pm start
  2. Nerf Herder

Yep ... one of the old favs ... but I'm trying to kick off before it get dark ... for a little while anyway. Are you in Sydney ?? always thought you were an Adelaide guy ??
  3. Nerf Herder

Do people still come here to organise the riding of bikes ?? anybody up for a parra and surrounds midweek? can knock off at 4pm or earlier Wednesday or Thursday. Somewhere easy to get to before peakish traffic hits ... coming from Rydalmere so Lake P is convenient, M1 ... Wylde is nightmarish...
  4. Nerf Herder

Nerfonomics

This is a hard watch … I can see the guest’s points … but not sure I fully agree. That said not opposed to a singular initial focus on Money Supply. but I see much like interest rate or inflation targeting … MS targeting is also a blunt tool and not the only reason for inflation. Also disagree...
  5. Nerf Herder

Nerfonomics

The female guest is top notch … so on the money.
  6. Nerf Herder

Nerfonomics

Dorks ... hope you are all well
  7. Nerf Herder

POLE Evolink Medium

Item: Pole Evolink or similar Pole in Medium please Location: Sydney Price range/Willing to Pay: You tell me Extra Info: If you bought mine and still have it ... hit me ... but I dont care if its not the same. I was overly emotional when I sold it ... and curious if the steep seat angle is the...
  8. Nerf Herder

Are you in your retirement Job?

@frenchman Yeah. I’m pro-volunteerism. Prior to small business and during last few years of corporate, this is how I got my sense of community and purpose. Probably tells you how lost I was the last 5yrs of corporate. I’ve got squat time and energy now days, which is somewhat connected to the...
  9. Nerf Herder

Crypto predictions, dead or not.

without making any judgments on anybody ... I see these 2 lines drive the majority of the market. Gamble and without real knowledge. Let’s say 80:20 rule. Punters to more knowledgeable pundits ... where Knowledgeable isn’t necessarily related to investments or investment analytics, or...
  10. Nerf Herder

Are you in your retirement Job?

So Retirement Job job you think you will be in when you retire ... whenever that may be you are no longer interested in changing roles so may as well be the retirement job. your age doesn’t really matter ... but be interesting to see how long you think you will be in this role for. I remember...
  11. Nerf Herder

The QUICK question thread.....

I didn’t read earlier posts so not sure the context of the discussion. I came here coz Moorey tagged me :) Best not to deflate completely or at all ... never go below 50psi IMO ... really I can’t see why you would want to go below 100psi on anything abo 100mm travel. FYI We air freight most...
  12. Nerf Herder

The stupid questions thread.

Do UFOs exist ?? yeah, nah ... but UAPs do Man I hope the report is awesome and factual and jammed with detail. Then I hope they come up with a communication strategy in my life time. this is in here because I couldn’t find the YouTube thread. Feel free to move ...
  13. Nerf Herder

Nerfonomics

Because I’m a neoCon Bikeonomics channel
  14. Nerf Herder

The youtube and google video thread (MTB and non-MTB vids)

2 Pedals are for whimps
  15. Nerf Herder

Nerfonomics

https://www.commbankresearch.com.au/apex/ResearchArticleViewV2?id=a0N4y00000jgLa4EAE&un=alan@linksports.com.au&tk=YTBONHkwMDAwMGpnTGE0RUFFOmFsYW5AbGlua3Nwb3J0cy5jb20uYXU= pretty Bullish locally and internationally. Japan struck me as low for 22
  16. Nerf Herder

WTB 26" DH tyres, FSA Gap Spindle bolt, Vivid 425/450lbs spring - Updated 19/05/2021

Fairly sure I have some 26” 150x12 rear and 20mm front spoon wheelset I’m hoarding They be new though ... PM if interested let me know where you are and I can quote shipping too.
  17. Nerf Herder

Modern XC WTF

This is actually a really good discussion. Good ad for the Spur as well the comment from the plaid shirt guy re building bikes up ... or over building ... definitely hit a chord with me a likely quite a few riders in general my comments on topic Fracking hell the SID Ultimate is a bloody good...
  18. Nerf Herder

New frame or new bike?

If you have the running gear and given current supply conditions across components ... frame + swap over is going to be easiest, fastest and ultimately cheapest way forward. ive noticed an increase in traffic as we have stock and there seems to be a few people in your situation. Cracked frame...
  19. Nerf Herder

mid travel 29er suggestions

We’ve got Rascals (T1000 and Sedona ) Rangers (Jonny Green Jeans and De la Coal) and Rails (Mint Choc, Tang and Tux Penguin Black) in all sizes and most colour combinations. I think small is about the only one we are missing some colours in New LYB purple Rascal lands approx May - TBC we’ve...