Search results

1. Welshy

2014 Orange 322

They still insist upon minute top tubes: No one above 5'6" can ride even the long frame.
  2. Welshy

QLD After a Rockshox Pike firm U-Turn spring (Blue?)

Item: Rockshox Pike heavy spring to suit U-turn pikes Location: Brisbane Price range/Willing to Pay: <$20
  3. Welshy

QLD sold

No longer for sale
  4. Welshy

QLD sold

Sold!!!!!!
  5. Welshy

QLD Sold

Sold Item: 9.5*3" Rockshox Vivid R2C Location: Brisbane, QLD Item Condition: A few external scratches, but the shaft is perfect. Will have a complete service before you receive it. Reason for selling: Vivid Air Price and price conditions: $200 + Shipping Extra Info: Shock comes with a...
  6. Welshy

STOLEN QLD, Gold Coast: 2011 Specialized Enduro Expert

Bike: 2011 Specialized Enduro Expert Colour: White & Black Date it was stolen: 25th October, 2012 Where it was stolen: Griffith University, Gold Coast, QLD Specs: All stock apart from a white e*thirteen LG1. Other Discriptions: Stolen some time whilst at work from the Gold Coast Griffith...
  7. Welshy

2012 Products Thread

What is it with you and spouting absolute bullshit? You're so hung up on trying to sound like you know what you're on about by stringing a chain of long bike words together, that you fail to notice you're a clueless bastard. Neither the Mondraker or the thing are a faux bar single pivot. A...
  8. Welshy

carbon demo prototype

You guys are literally fucking retarded. Muskimo - never seen so much shit come from one person. DJ and street bikes are made of steel (chromoly) because it has more natural flex! Flex is good for rigid bikes in this area as it provides natural cushion. On top of that if it's treated right...
  9. Welshy

Thomson direct mount and more

Been around for ages; they didn't copy 77. Uses a different mounting setup to the crown as well.
  10. Welshy

Aluminum GT Fury

It looks awful, but on the bright side; it'll have a better leverage ratio.
  11. Welshy

Demo or Morewoord

Stupidest attitude. Professional welders who spend their life doing it > People torn between design and manufacture
  12. Welshy

DH Demo 8

Mighty impressive... I think mine were about the same year (steel spindle), and died early 2010...
  13. Welshy

DH Demo 8

How in the name of god are you still running Hones!? That's an incredible feat.
  14. Welshy

KWT Maxxis Sunshine Series DH 1 - Now at BLACKSTONE

Generally in the past (the times I've tried at least), any time the race is cancelled or postponed, all you have to do is email for a refund. That's also a prime point about the tracks. There's only ever going to be ~5 guys in each category who will ever win; the rest just do it to access the...
  15. Welshy

Look, I'll say it simply. It seems that those who are using mummy and daddy's money are less sensitive to the fact they are gambling with their money. I don't give a shit that the race was cancelled. I've been racing in QLD since 2008 and a fuckload of races have been rained off in that time...
  16. Welshy

Do it unofficially Viv. Just get them to call themselves Viv on the day, and pay you the amount.
  17. Welshy

Everybody get over the fact that they are doing all they can to fuck the riders over. Everybody get over the fact that DH in QLD is dead, and we all need to start talking to our local member. Everybody get over the fact Castle Hill is the biggest piece of piss in QLD.
  18. Welshy

Pretty much with you here. You are asking us to gamble our money away. We have to take a chance that it won't rain. If it rains, we lose (up to) ~$120. If it doesn't well all well and good. We get to race and everyone's happy. Guys, keep this up, and the Sunshine Series is on its last legs.
  19. Welshy

So with the new rules on refunds, what is the position with on the day entry?
  20. Welshy

Downhill going uphill

Wait, are you actually going to ride DH, or do you just want the DH bike for shits and giggles?