Search results

1. Welshy

QLD After a Rockshox Pike firm U-Turn spring (Blue?)

Item: Rockshox Pike heavy spring to suit U-turn pikes Location: Brisbane Price range/Willing to Pay: <$20
  2. Welshy

QLD sold

No longer for sale
  3. Welshy

QLD sold

Sold!!!!!!
  4. Welshy

QLD Sold

Sold Item: 9.5*3" Rockshox Vivid R2C Location: Brisbane, QLD Item Condition: A few external scratches, but the shaft is perfect. Will have a complete service before you receive it. Reason for selling: Vivid Air Price and price conditions: $200 + Shipping Extra Info: Shock comes with a...
  5. Welshy

STOLEN QLD, Gold Coast: 2011 Specialized Enduro Expert

Bike: 2011 Specialized Enduro Expert Colour: White & Black Date it was stolen: 25th October, 2012 Where it was stolen: Griffith University, Gold Coast, QLD Specs: All stock apart from a white e*thirteen LG1. Other Discriptions: Stolen some time whilst at work from the Gold Coast Griffith...
  6. Welshy

QLD 2011 Hope Tech V2 Brakeset !SOLD!

Item: 2011 Hope Tech V2 front and rear brakes. Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Great. Brand new, used like 5 times. Reason for selling: Spare. Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: No discs or adapters. Comes with slightly used organic pads, and brand new sintered ones...
  7. Welshy

QLD Sold

SoldSoldSoldSoldSoldSold
  8. Welshy

DH From the ground up (2011 Specialized Demo)

Frame - M 2011 Demo 8 Rear shock - Fox DHX RC4 Front shock/fork - 2010 Boxxer WC Handlebars - FSA Gravity Light 800 (Not shown) Stem - Funn RSX Headset - FSA Z1.5 Reducer Grips - ODI Cross trainer Saddle - SDG I-Beam FX Seatpost - SDG I-Beam Micro Front brake - Hope Tech V2 Rear brake...
  9. Welshy

QLD Sold

Sold!.........
  10. Welshy

QLD Sold

Sold! ..........
  11. Welshy

Delete please. Sold

Sold. Delete.
  12. Welshy

DH A pile of wood...

Bike One Bike Two Bike Three Frame - 2008 Morewood Izimu 2008 Morewood Izimu 2010 Morewood Izimu Rear shock - Fox DHX-5 Fox DHX-5 Air Fox DHX-5 Front shock/fork - Boxxer Team Boxxer Team Boxxer Team Handlebars -Element Nickel Wide Sunline V1 Element Nickel Wide Stem - Canfield Bro's Drop Stem...
  13. Welshy

Bit of Suspension Themed Shit.

I got bored and after speaking with a mate of mine, started brainstorming options to replace the current (old) MoCo damper in the 32 Boxxers. The unit is ok, but allows no room to properly tune your low speed due to the ported design with the plate at the bottom. I wanted a shimmed set up with...
  14. Welshy

QLD No longer for sale, We'll call it Sold, should make the thread vanish.

No longer for sale, chaps.
  15. Welshy

DH Mr. Morewood! Complete photo

Ok, she's almost done, just waiting on some new hoops now, which should be here soon! Yay. The lovely weather here on Tambo got the better of me, so I takeded a photo. Yes, that is cloud just off the edge there. Frame - 2008 Morewood Izimu - Stripped & polished Rear shock - 2008 Fox...
  16. Welshy

Dump Run! Wooooo

Hickman, Welshy and Zac ventured out into the wilderness to ride. Zac's bike is out of action for the moment, so was handed the job of photo bitch for the day. He's pretty good! Here we go: Welshy and Hickman train: Welshy with the rocks: More train: Hickman's...
  17. Welshy

Morewood Izimu Headset Buzz

Okay, yes I've searched, and yes I am very much disappointed in myself for not working this out myself. Bought a 2008 Morewood Izimu frame and headset off my mate about a week ago, everything went on perfect, and everything is perfect, except the bastard of a headset. It uses a Hope 1.5-1.125...
  18. Welshy

X.9 Cages Replaceable?

I recently splurged and bought myself a 2009 X.9 shifter / Derailleur combo with the super short cage. (Composite) So, after the initial excitement of the first ride with it had worn off, I discovered that I'd managed to snap both sides of the cage. Now, it is snapped in such a way, that the...
  19. Welshy

QLD Sold

Item: 2007 Kona Stinky. (Small (15.5") Dark Blue.) Location: Gold Coast Item Condition: Good, no dents or cracks. It has minor chain slap, and chips along the down tube from rocks. Two small chips on the top tube from transport. Reason for selling: New frame. Price and price conditions:SOLD...
  20. Welshy

QLD Sold

Sold! ..................