Search results

1. sasfish

New toy garmin dekota

welcome the new garmin dakota 20. I just bought one last week, This thing is great, they even make a bicycle mount that works like a computer mount (light weight). Have a look ONLY $460 from gpsoz in mona vale nsw. It's the little brother of the oregon.
  2. sasfish

Moots frame

moots frame sydney open to talking: must be in good shape 2007 or newer:
  3. sasfish

Best indoor traner

I have been looking at the MINOURA MAG500 and the tranzx 111 what is the best for mtb and has the best range? Open to ideas
  4. sasfish

Cargo trailer

Item: single wheeled cargo trailer Location: sydney but would pay postage Price range: depends on what you have. Extra Info: would look at homemade or anything that would work
  5. sasfish

simson desert trip

Hi everyone. My family and I are planning a trip in late July 2010 to cross under the sand dunes of the Simpson desert. The route will run down the Oodnadatta Track to Coober pety then onto the rig road to Meree this is only around 680 kms but we will be towing two kids and all the...
  6. sasfish

Looking for moots open trail stem or crank bros wheels

Item: Moots open trail stem 1 1/8 x 31.8 Item: crank bros cobalt rims in champagne Item: spinergy cyclone disk white Condition: fairly good. must work fine. Price: based on condution Extra Im in sydney but open to paying for post.
  7. sasfish

xc race list needed

Hi was hoping for some more help please. Could someone tell me where to find a list of all xc or enduro races for 2009-10 in nsw. I saw the ones here but some are closed. It would seem one needs to get in early here:confused:.
  8. sasfish

best australian mtb rag

I was looking at the amb mag the other day and was wondering if there was something else out there that was more xc focused. Thanks
  9. sasfish

m 975 levers

Item: 2008 or newer xtr brake levers Location: sydney Price range/Willing to Pay: 150 Extra Info: will look at all newer style xtr levers Cam.
  10. sasfish

New build

This is the new build up. I will update as rig comes together over the next week. Titus racer x ( black) med Here is the spec list so far: Frame titus racer x Rear Shock fox rp23 fork magura menji Headset 1 1/8" Threadless, chris king Stem thomson, 31.8 clamp, 110mm Handlebars...
  11. sasfish

rocky mountain

Frame - ROCKY MOUNTAIN SOON TO BE TITUS RACER X Rear shock - FOX RP23 Front shock/ MAGURA MINJI Handlebars - WHEELER CARBON RISER Stem - tHOMSON 110MM Headset - CHRIS KING Grips -...
  12. sasfish

girls duelie

girls frame set ( SMALL) XC Sydney Up to $250 has to be cheap and in working order. Please no 1987 stumpjumpers please.:D
  13. sasfish

rate your shire shop

Rate the best bike shop in the sutherland shire. after the thread on the shop in the gong , Let the people speak.:eek: durban cycles sutherland kirrewee cycles fraser cycles chainreaction bicycles endeavor cycles any im not thinking of
  14. sasfish

centennial park how far around

How far is it around the oval at centennial park? I was out there today and we did like 14 times around just wanting to know how far one lap is.:D
  15. sasfish

heavanly branches

What is the go with these bars out of china called heavenly branches. They are cabon with the stem molded into the bars. I was looking for a set of fsa carbon bar and found these things.. :confused:
  16. sasfish

wtb shop tools

IDEM:Park bike stand, tunning stand, hand tools, frame bender and any other idem needed for home shop: [/b] PLACE: Sydney: PRICE: looking for good price EXTRA INFO: call on 0405561128
  17. sasfish

Bike school

Hey does anyone know if there is a bicycle repair school in Sydney. I am keen to learn how to true, tune , rebuild shocks and work on all types of bikes. Is there a School?:p
  18. sasfish

chariot baby trailer

chariot baby trailer: sydney: between 200 and 350: I could go for a similur type:
  19. sasfish

wanted 16"-17" xc mountain bike for 600 or less

Looking for a used mountain bike for my wife. must be xt or better running gear and no huffys. We are in Sydney's south.
  20. sasfish

Baby carrier for dual suspension?

Hi, does anyone know what kind of baby carrier brand is good for a dual suspension bike? Cheers