Search results

1. meelen dh

Bike size??

Hey All Just a quick one. Im 6 foot and 62 kg. Will i fit a small size bike? Or am i best fitted to a medium? Cheers
  2. meelen dh

Stand up.

Hey All This guy, Dave Chapplle has to be the funniest stand up comedian ever. Funny shiz. Got any other good stand up comedians? Chris Rock, Etc. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0K3xU9FJpg8 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFHpvPwq2i8 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLdim8hWR44...
  3. meelen dh

Rain Rut??

Hey All. Not sure if i should be talking about rain rut here. Anyways. Ive heard that the b-line has been cleared up. Anyone seen it? Ive heard that there are just alot of little jumps. Tripple is in need of attention. Will have to check it out soon... Cheers
  4. meelen dh

Computer sound problem

Im having a problem with my laptop. I got onto youtube and was whatching a video, but the sound was not working. Even when i try to listen to stuff in my windows media player its not working. So i went into control panel and went into sound. I went through every thing and got into volume...
  5. meelen dh

Frame Size?

Hey All How do you find out the frame size? I was not told by the person i bought it off and i have no idea how to find out. Pics: http://forums.farkin.net/showthread.php?t=165031 Cheers
  6. meelen dh

Kid Bashed Up At Chalkie

Ok, i know that this has nothing to do with the tmbc but it is fairly important. Last weekend Ben Newmarch a local skater (yes he is a skater, but that is beside the point) got bashed up badly by a group of 8 aboriginals. Ben saw that these aboriginals were throwing a glass bottle at a kid in...
  7. meelen dh

QLD Foam for a foam pit

Item: Foam pit foam Price: I dont want to pay a fortune Condition: Does foam have condition? well... good i guess. Location: Toowoomba, we can pick up or you can deliver. Cheers
  8. meelen dh

QLD Foam for a foam pit, toowoomba.

Hey All My mate and a few guys are building a foam pit in his backyard. We have all the designs we just need a sh*t load of foam. CHEAP foam. Are there any places in foam that have cheap foam, we already know about clark rubber and they are fairly expensive. So... yeah any help is great...
  9. meelen dh

Blood Clots In Chickens Eggs?

Hey All. We have two chickens in our back yard. Latley we have noticed that they have been laying eggs with little blood clots in them. Why is this? They also are loosing feathers on the belly's. Need help. Any is great! Meelen
  10. meelen dh

Your Favourite Snap

Hey All, This thread is a place where you can post a Favourite Snap. Please post one that you have seen or you think is good. EDIT: You can post up one of yours. Heres Mine: Meelen
  11. meelen dh

Shop Names

I was driving was the car coming back from brissy on the warego highway when i saw a shop call "Wet Dreams Aquatics". All i could do was laugh. Have you noticed any shops with strange names?
  12. meelen dh

Mountain Bike Posters

Hey All, I was wondering where you get Mountain Bike posters. I have an AMB but there is nothing in there. Any help is fantastic. Thanks Tom
  13. meelen dh

Lost interest in Band (Slipknot)

I have been a big fan of slipknot but im getting sick of there new album. Its full of soft crap, unlike slipknots old stuff. Does anyone agree with me? All their old stuff was good and actually sounded like metal. I havent been listening to slipknot latley because of this. I now listen to...
  14. meelen dh

Sold!

Item: Chosen line mtb Movie. Location: Edit: I will post anywhere. But you need to pay the postage. And i will throw in some stickers (2x eastern 1x crankbrothers 1x pivot cycles and about 12 shimano) Condition: Great, no sratches on cd. If you want to know anything else about the...
  15. meelen dh

Manitou Dorado and Usual Tripple Clamps

This has been on my mind for a while now and i was wondering.... What are the disadvantages and advantages of Dorados campared to normal tripple clamps. Do they work better? Or worse? And what would you get? Dorado Usual Tripple Clamps
  16. meelen dh

New thread made, please delete....

New thread made. Please delete......
  17. meelen dh

Wii Games Thread

Does anyone have suggestions on good wellpriced Wii games? I got a Wii for christmas and i am looking to get some games for it. If you could set it out like this then that would be awesome. Game: Price:
  18. meelen dh

Cheapest New Hardtail?

Hey All, I'm currently looking to buy a new hardtail. I dont care what brand. But i will be doing downhill on it. I also want to buy first hand. Im looking to spend under $700 but im not having much luck. Am i going to low? Thanks Meelen
  19. meelen dh

Bent Derailer

Hey all, A few days ago i bent my Shimano Derailer. It isnt a huge bend, so is it safe for me to try and bend it back. Or should i buy a new one? Any help is fantastic!
  20. meelen dh

Youngest and Oldest Member on Farkin

Hey All, I was wondering who is the youngest member on Farkin and who is the Oldest. For this to work you need to post your age like so: Age: 14 Sex: Male Location: Toowoomba, Qld If people start posting their age then we will hopefully be able to determine who is the youngest and oldest...