Search results

1. Sputnick

VIC SOLD

Item: Trek Slash C Frameset XL Location: Melbourne, Vic Item Condition: Brand New, still in packaging Reason for selling: Changing direction Price and price conditions: $3500 Price Drop $3000 Extra Info: Brand New, still in packaging, XL Trek Slash frameset for sale. Includes brand new...
  2. Sputnick

L/XL DH Bike

Item: L/XL DH Bike Location: Melbourne Price and price conditions: <2K Extra Info:Looking for a L/XL DH bike, open to either 26" or 27.5" bikes, top spec from a few years back ideally. Surely someone has some old gems hidden in the shed! Always loved IH Sundays, Orange 221 or Yeti's, show me...
  3. Sputnick

L/XL DH Frame/Bike - IH Sunday/Orange221/Yeti

Item: L/XL DH rig Location: Happy to pay post for the right bike Price and price conditions: Depends on the bike Extra Info: Looking for a DH bike of light vintage. Something along the lines of a IronHorse Sunday, Orange, or Yeti. Needs to be a L or XL. I know there has to be a heap of these...
  4. Sputnick

VIC XL Santacruz Bronson frame/bike

Item: Santa Cruz Bronson XL Frame/Bike Location: Australia? Ideally Vic Item Condition: Great Reason for selling: Im not selling one, I want to buy one? Price and price conditions: You tell me Extra Info: As much info as possible Pictures: Yes plz
  5. Sputnick

VIC Sold

Item: Trek 7000 MTB Location: 3186 Melb Item Condition: Very good Price and price conditions: $200 ono Extra Info: Frame has a 420mm seat tube(16") and a 550mm top tube(21.6"). It is built with Special Edition Shimano STX in very good condition. Has a brand new chain. Frame condition I would...
  6. Sputnick

VIC Sold

Item: 2014 Knolly Endorphin Large Location: 3186 Melbourne Item Condition: Good! It has been used like any bike. One or two marks, bit of cable rub. Reason for selling: Change Price and price conditions: $1000 Extra Info: Very well maintained. Was stripped and all bearings greased a month...
  7. Sputnick

VIC Sold

Item: 2014 Knolly Endorphin Large Location: 3186 Melbourne Item Condition: Good! It has been used. Wheels are a year old and so it the drivetrain except the cranks(maybe 2 years). More details below Reason for selling: Change Price and price conditions: $3499.99ono Extra Info: Bike has been...
  8. Sputnick

Fox/Rockshox 100mm 29er Tapered 15mm Forks

Item: As above Location: Anywhere Item Condition: Good Price and price conditions: You tell me Extra Info: Must be in good nic, with atleast 160mm of steerer. PM me with options Pictures: Plz
  9. Sputnick

Fox 32 29er Damping cartridge

Location: Wherever - Ill pay post Price: You tell me Item: Im looking for a Fox Float 32 29er damper side cartridge, I snapped the bottom of mine and need a replacement. Let me know what you have!
  10. Sputnick

Lightweight 29er wheelset Crest/Hope or similar

Location: Melb but willing to pay shipping Item Condition: Good Price and price conditions: $500ish Extra Info: Looking for a lightweight 29er wheelset. Must be 15mm/142mm axle config. Looking at stans crest wheelsets or crests laced to hopes. Open to any other options. Please PM with options...
  11. Sputnick

VIC Sold

For Sale: 2012 Dartmoor Wish Great condition, only ridden a handful of times, meticulously maintained. Built strong but relatively light weight, pedals well but descends like an animal. Reason for selling: Don’t have the time to ride anymore :( Price: $1800 ono Location: Brighton...
  12. Sputnick

VIC Delete

Item: As above Location: Melb Item Condition: Has to roll Price and price conditions: Cheap - $50 Extra Info: After a temp rear wheel. 26". 142x12mm. 6bolt rotor pattern After something pretty/very cheap just to get me on the bike. Show me what you got!
  13. Sputnick

VIC Sold

Item: 2012 Orange Five 17" frame Location: Melbourne Item Condition: Good, was re-powdercoated in May 2014 to neon green with new matte black vinyl cut decals applied along with new bearings Reason for selling: Its time Price and price conditions: $900 ono Extra Info: Tapered headtube, 135x12mm...
  14. Sputnick

VIC Rockshox Pike Air Shaft 29-120 mm/27.5-140 mm/26-150 mm

Item: As above Location: Anywhere Price range/Willing to Pay: Whatever its worth Extra Info: Rockshox Pike Air Shaft 29-120 mm/27-140 mm/26-150 mm
  15. Sputnick

VIC Sold

Item: Fox Float 32 FiT RLC Kashima 140mm Tapered Steerer Location: Brighton, Melb Item Condition: Good, fresh oil a month ago Reason for selling: Rockshox Price and price conditions: $400 ono Extra Info: 140mm travel of kashima buttery smooth suspension. 15mm qr axle. Tapered steerer tube @...
  16. Sputnick

VIC Sold

Item: Renthal 36T chainring Location: Brighton - Melb Item Condition: Good Price and price conditions: $30+post Extra Info: Used, still in good condition with heaps of life left and straight. Anodizing has come off on the teeth, but its a chainring.... PM for questions Pictures:
  17. Sputnick

VIC Sold

Item: Juicy Ultimate front and rear brakes Location: Brighton, Melb Item Condition: Good Price and price conditions: $100 Extra Info: No rotors or adaptors included. Front pads are good, rear are running a little low, will need a bleed when pads are replaced. Carbon levers with pad contact...
  18. Sputnick

VIC Sold

Item: ^^ Location: Brighton, Melb Item Condition: Very good, few tiny tiny marks on the back of the post and at the base from being inside the frame. One of the bolts was just replaced. Reason for selling: Reverb Price and price conditions: $60 +post Extra Info: Its Black, Its very...
  19. Sputnick

Best bike to take to Queenstown?

Few friends and I are planning a trip to Queenstown at the end of the year. All of us are ex-downhillers, and all own 140-150mm AM bikes currently. Just wondering what other people have taken over there? Are we best to swap back over to downhill bikes to get the full potential of the trails...
  20. Sputnick

VIC Delete

Item: 1x10 SLX/XT Drivetrain Location: Brighton, Melb Item Condition: Good, few scratches on rear mech and shuttle marks on cranks Reason for selling: No need Price and price conditions: $300 for everything Extra Info: Super smooth SLX 1x10 drivetrain with an XT shifter(The bit that matters the...