Search results

1. crash

2013 giant glory medium frame

Item: 2013 giant glory frame, medium Price: Any reasonable offer is fine. Can swap for a large frame if need, willing to pay postage. Location:Melbourne Extra: I have a large frame if willing to swap. Good working order, Don't need the shock, even just the front triangle is fine.
  2. crash

[vic] wtb: fox rc4 rear shock for 2010 giant glory

Hey guys wondering if anyone out there wants to sell me your rc4 shock for a 2010 glory? Must be in good working order.THANKS.
  3. crash

ourimba track

g,day, I live in victoria, but am staying with a mate who doesn't ride and he lives near ourimba nsw. Does anyone know how i can find the downhill track from the freeway? and if it's possible to ride it any time? i would like to do some shuttles this coming weekennd 18th or 19th feb cheers...
  4. crash

please delete

please delete this thread as is has been posted twice
  5. crash

05 giant faith 3

This is my son's bike up an running finally. Its taken a little time over the last few months, but here it is complete with a few modifications. spec list: frame: 05 giant faith 3 forks: 06 888 RC2X rear shock: manitou metel rp with powder coated grey spring...
  6. crash

GT and Kona

My first bike was the GT i drive 2.0 which i bought new in 03. Since then it has undergone some changes, beginning with the rear disc going up a couple of inches as my left wrist was killing me after long downhill runs. That didn't stop me going over the bars, so after fitting a brace on them i...