Search results

1. del

Jeans thread

Ok, I dont know how long this thread will last... but there has to be some farkiners out there who enjoy fine denim? My current ones are: Nudie thin finns (raw) Cheap mondays (Venice dye) st&ard (indigo phase 1) I have some new potential ones to buy, but they are sold out in all of...
  2. del

Mixed drinks?

Ok I had a search expecting there to be a thread on this, asi i sort fo remember one? ..But couldnt find anything, and if such a thread exists please delete... Just post up your mixed drink recipe's or drink ideas Splice Shot of midori Shot of malibu Pineapple juice Serve on ice...
  3. del

The riding thread.

I thought it might be a good idea to have a general bmx riding thread, as we have plenty of parts threads. So basically just post where you have been riding, when you're going to ride and what you have been doing, tricks wise. I'll start - Today had a bit of a local street ride, I am SOOOOO...
  4. del

has anyone got an ozscene account in melbourne?

yeah ozscene wont let me sign up-no email for confirmation, and i want to buy a hub that is being sold on it. does anyone in melbourne want have an account they can pm the guy so i can speak to him on msn or something? alternately, anyone got a 10mm front wheel/hub kicking around? not really...
  5. del

STP: Ti coiled gold labels, holzfellers etc selling for a mate!

SOLD PLEASE DELETE SOLD PLEASE DELETE SOLD PLEASE DELETE SOLD PLEASE DELETE Item: My mate's STP. specs below. Location: Melbourne inner west Item Condition: Bike is in excellent condition, well serviced and he only rides park and dirt so no big hits on street. Reason for...
  6. del

Stripped my integrated clamp

Ok got no idea how this happened, just got that ticking over not tightening today when i was adjusting my seat on my fly 3 amigos. Tried a new bolt cus the old one was pretty mangled, and the threads in the clamp seem so too. Pissing me off a bit, but I think i'll cut the 2 lugs off and...
  7. del

[BMX] front wheel

Item: front wheel for my bmx. Location: prefer local meet in city - melb. but im fine with getting it posted Price range/willing to pay: really anything as long as the price is right. Extra info: not too fussed, sealed bearings, 10mm conventional or female bolts. 36hole. pref black rim...
  8. del

vans eras

looked in the city (melbourne) today for a new pair of vans eras. cant remember where i bought my old ones (psc?). after a 9US in navy. checked Ozmosis,general pants,joebloggs at dfo airport west,platypus,hype. the either had in the wrong sizes or only the bloody authentics. and none at psc...
  9. del

windows XP help

ok for some reason my computer decided it wouldnt work. when i log on it says that explorer failed and tries to send an error report. i run it in safe mode, off other accounts, administrator; nothing works. I just installed the update to windows internet explorer becasue my msn wasnt working...
  10. del

Uni timetables!

After a bit of fiddling im happy with mine. All of friday off for going out thurs night+long weekend, and if i do 2 online lectures i get thursday off too yay-wed night city rides continue into thrsday haah! adn wednesday morning for eurotrash on tues nights :) All my tutes i have some mates in...
  11. del

dan's

Hey anyone order off dan;s? how long did they take to do wheel builds then ship?
  12. del

shame on the government...

...for thinking that P-platers are irresponsible retarded kids with more horsepower than brains! Got this bulliten on myspace... " SUBJECT:fuk new p plate shyt sign the peition 2 stop it Aiiiz everyone the fukin gov's tryen 2 make it so we can onli hav 1 passenger on P's and drive nuffen...
  13. del

Attn: Flemington Drains Riders

Keep an eye out for gangs, a few (3) of us got hassled for money and phones and bikes by 15-20 of them. Go in bigger groups, bring shifting spanners and dont give them your stuff or back off. Mostly theyll shit themselves if you tell them to fuck off and dont look scared. got away with a few...
  14. del

rear hub

after a new cassette, running 9t and 36h. what do we all think of shadow con's? ps i forgot my old username and password so i got a new one haha