Search results

1. howsey

Giant Glory 2011

good to see they changed the spec. those tyres (michelin) were very ordinary have been changed to maxxis. The weigh would have changed you would think my guess abit heavyer but look sweet
  2. howsey

Mt Buller - All you need to know

agree start fresh next season;)
  3. howsey

Pedals and Five tenss

+2 cant beat kona wah
  4. howsey

DH My new 2010 glory

yeh very nice bike only had it on buller 3 times but hopefully get out more now. i weight it on monday and it was 17kg stock only change is bars.
  5. howsey

DH My new 2010 glory

nah they are teams they both look the same tho
  6. howsey

DH My new 2010 glory

yeh about that have not weight it yet but very light compared to my old gt dhi nice bike to ride. want to get it on track abit more tho
  7. howsey

DH My new 2010 glory

my new 2010 giant glory 1 frame: giant glory 1 fork: RockShox Boxxer Team, 203mm shock: RockShox Vivid 4.1 handlebar: fun fatboy 750mm stem: Truvativ Holzfeller, Direct Mount seatpost: Giant Connect saddle: Fi'zi:k Tundra pedals:kona shifter: SRAM X7, rear front derailleur...
  8. howsey

sold!! plz delete thank you

b u m p ..... offers anyome???
  9. howsey

b u m p $$$1900
  10. howsey

sold frame: 2008 gt dhi pro fox van r forks: 2008 boxxer race with team internals brakes: avid juicy 5s front shifte: x-7 rear derailer: x-9 chain guid: e-13 cranks: fsa seat: wtb handlebars: fsa 710mm stem:funn wheels wtb tyres: kenda grips: brand new spanks seatpost: fsa...
  11. howsey

VIC 08 Norco 125 Frame $0.01 EBAY SOLD

hey kool bike good price to could be interested
  12. howsey

withdrawn from sale please delete

getting rid of the iron horse:p looking for the 3000 mark
  13. howsey

Eatons cutting

looking good to me nice few crashes. barjarg where you broke your ankle deadly track for injury ;)
  14. howsey

wheel set

yea i think thats they way to go :p
  15. howsey

wheel set

thanx mate but want a wheel set strong for downhill come on guys show me your wheels
  16. howsey

wheel set

Item: wheel set looking for mtx or mavic ect Location: mansfield victoria Price range/Willing to Pay: 300 to 400 if in good condition Extra Info 150 x 12 rear end for gt dhi and front is 20mm i think. also no dents, cracks and no big flat spots. pm me with you wheels and stuff cheers
  17. howsey

WA everything sold

hey mate send us a few of the sram x9 to howsey@bigpond.com cheers
  18. howsey

my gt dhi and stp....!

hey guys just brought an stp and thers also my gt :p and yeh tell me what you thing of the bikes cheers Frame - giant stp Front shock/fork - marzocchi dj 2 Handlebars - easton Stem - easton Headset - cane creek Grips - giant Saddle - easton Seatpost - easton Rear brake - hayes 9...
  19. howsey

Vid of me

very cool video mad as track but sweet smooth ridin
  20. howsey

Gt I Drive

umm nah its the blue and blackish one 08 yeh i think its in the i drive its self