Search results

1. {ScarFace}

USB troubles

I've got a USB (Lexar Echo 16gb) and i've filled it up with movies and stuff. Then when i've "moved contents to trash" (MAC) the USB says that I've got the same available capacity as when i've got a full 15.5 gb of content. is there someway in which I can fully delete the content. Or am I...
  2. {ScarFace}

HELP! QANTAS test via Previsor

So I've applied for an engineering apprenticeship with QANTAS and I've managed to get through the process and the phone interview. Up next is the Technical Competency Screening Assessment (on-line) which is provided by the company Previsor. i was wondering if anyone had any experience with...
  3. {ScarFace}

Husky 100km- $80

Husky 100km entry available- $80 Send me a PM and I'll get everything sorted out
  4. {ScarFace}

I need your help.

This is my first drunken post on rotorburn, so please forgive any incorrect spelling or punctuation . My father is an alcoholic. At the moment, my eyes tear at the the thought of my father dying an early death from his depression or his addiction to alcohol. i know it's a stupid place to...
  5. {ScarFace}

Gap year or Uni? That is the question.

So i've recently started an engineering course and if i'm honest i'm not quite as committed to the course as I should be. Being before the census date I have the option of deferring for a year and doing starting off next year. Very conflicted. Soooo, I'm looking for advice or some...
  6. {ScarFace}

Help me out!

I need the boots in this picture, I thought one of you guys might have a clue where I can get some, or some similar. The pictures from http://www.phixclothing.com/jeans-shorts-trousers-c-7_17.html SOMEONE HELP ME OUT
  7. {ScarFace}

Rocky Trail Entertainment- MTB Cruise

I was thinking about entering the 80km leg, seems like it'll be fun. This'll be my first enduro event, and I've never been to the stromlo track. So what are peoples thoughts on the track and the event? And whether anyone else is planning on entering?
  8. {ScarFace}

Hotmail Psychopaths

OKay basically my ex-girlfriend has been getting these really fucked up emails, everything from sexual taunts and physical threats. We know it's someone close to us as he knows about our recent break-up and my name and everything. Basically she's changed her password about three times to...
  9. {ScarFace}

Nothing here.

Hi guys it's been awhile since I posted a thread but I really need some advice. Does anyone know where I can 'aquire' some fireworks? I'll be in sydney tomorrow and had Chinatown recomended to me. So if anyone has any ideas, on where to get any, kindly post them up here or alternatively...
  10. {ScarFace}

A pervert on the internet!!?! No way??!

Hi all, I thought I should this with you all. This is email my girl has recently received on bebo mail. Hmm, Think he's legit? Fucking weirdo
  11. {ScarFace}

My first broken limb. YEAH

Alright, My 20 inch endeavors took a backward step when I managed to break my wrist. I was riding down my street and going up a steep embankment then 180ing in the middle of the ascent. Unfortunately for Lukey a car pulled into the street, causing me to swerve and not-quite making the...
  12. {ScarFace}

Mirraco Bikes

I've notice MirraCo Bikes are gaining popularity. I was wondering what people thought about the brand?
  13. {ScarFace}

Tour de France- Drug Cheats

It seems the Tour de France has again been contaminated by drug cheats. Stefan Schumacher, Leonardo Piepoli and Riccardo Ricco have already been caught up in the scandal. All the blood samples from the tour and the olympics will be re-tested for the 3rd generation blood booster CERA. The...
  14. {ScarFace}

{888s Stuffed}

OKay, I just bought a '08 Norco Aline, straight out of the shop I notice that the Rebound adjustment knob on the Marz 888 rcv is jammed. It's stuck in a really slow setting, so I need it fixed. Short of sending it to the supplier, is there anyway they can be fixed or at least adjusted...
  15. {ScarFace}

{Some Freudian Fun}

I thought it was about time for me to write a "johnny style" thread simply to vent my useless wealth of knowledge. Let's start with Sigmund Freud and his ideas on child developement. Here goes. Fread's theory was broken up into three separate aspects, the id, the ego and the suger-ego. Each...
  16. {ScarFace}

{A-line}

I hate to ask fill this site with 'which bike' threads but I really need some help. I was wondering what people thought about the Norco A-line. I was thinking of getting the Non-park edition. I'm racing downhill so I was wondering if the Geometry was suitable. Its got 888s, Code...
  17. {ScarFace}

How did you find Farkin?

So, How did you find us? I want to find out how Farkin got its current population. I found out about Farkin through Chosen Line.
  18. {ScarFace}

Amb Amb Amb

The long-awaited AMB is out now with a special UCI MTB World Cup program. This Kick-ass issue has a tonne of reviews and tests including, Trek EX7, Norco Fluid, Giant Trance and the cannondale Moto1 and the Nicolai BOS DH bike. It's also got an in-depth first look at the 2009 line-up for...
  19. {ScarFace}

Through Axle

I'm sorry guys, But could someone please post up how to remove the back wheel of a Kona Stab Deluxe '06, I've always used quick release or maxle, so I've got no idea and I don't want to break my mate bike. I have checked everywhere, including Kona '06 site. I think it is a 'through-axle', but...
  20. {ScarFace}

Click4u

Do I really have to ask?