Search results

1. bighitter184

greatest movie of all time!

Just to let you all know that SIN CITY is catagorically awesome and will be the next huge cult classic. I've seen an advance screening through my work. As for the all time greatest film it's hard to say because every one has different taste and then the cunundrum of what do you do. Pick a...
  2. bighitter184

vision kicks

I have a pair of Old skool Black Vision Street wear Hi-tops with lace savers and velcro strap around the hi-part they are suede and leather uppers and i've been Downhilling in em since winter 03,they're still truckin'. Dude straight up Vision shoes are kickn'.
  3. bighitter184

War of the Worlds (WARNING: SPOILERS)

I think he's waking up next someone called Waylon Smithers & Katie Holmes is just on a rate of $13000 US an hour.The going rate for closet trophy wives these days. "Not that theres anything wrong with that." I'm gonna go for the third time lucky with a Steven Speilberg film tonight A.I...
  4. bighitter184

Music off Disorderly Conduct DVD

For any fans of the the music off New World Disorder 5-Disorderly Conduct Most noteable the band CLUTCH. Their song MOB GOES WILD features during the Wade Simmons bit from memory. Clutch have just released their new CD ROBOT HIVE/EXODUS.DRT/Shock records. Mob goes wild as heard on NWD5...
  5. bighitter184

Prediction for next cult Classic film!

The next film to get cult statis will be without doubt IMO. LORDS OF DOGTOWN the motion picture The real life story of Tony Alva,Stacy Peralta and Greg Stecyk. The Dogtown skateboard gangs of the 1970's Staring Heath Leadger,Nikki Reed,Rebacca De Nornay and Victor Rasik Screenplay...
  6. bighitter184

The bit about FARKIN that sucks...

Yeah!! lets start a fight club! baggs being Tyler Durden.
  7. bighitter184

Best record shops in Syd??

Yeah i'd back up RCOH and say Utopia,it's the only shop that stock CLUTCH cd's.My fave band! Shit loads of cool T-shirt but a bit on the pricey side. But when it come to good music and you need it these guys don't stuff you about! Actually I wish I was in Utopia now!
  8. bighitter184

VANS Manager Jailed

I hear ya there! my first pair of chequered slip-ons I got from BMX races held at Minto in 1984 cost my mum about $35 bucks. I got lucky last year being a size 13 nowa days the shop Cavilier in Penrith had some on sale sizes they couldn't sell I scored a blue and yellow lace up pair and some...
  9. bighitter184

Cool Anime Aeon Flux is now a film

Word dude! Hollywood has a penchant for grabbing the rights to all the coolest comics and Amimay and stuffing it way up. Spawn was a perfect example they could have done wonders with that a started a new franchise film but tottally wasted the oppitunity. I first saw the Aeon Flux series on...
  10. bighitter184

Do you plan to inflict life on others?

Yeah I use to share a pessimistic veiw like this,I was never having kids. Untill I had them,I wouldn't swap em for bettering the economy or the Enviroment.Stuff that. Did your parents love you? Broken Home? Are you a Uni student? So you probably learnt something in Uni(I'm generalising) and...
  11. bighitter184

Cool Anime Aeon Flux is now a film

The cult Mtv Sci-Fi Anime Aeon Flux that was shown on SBS in 2001 in now been made into a Motion Picture Staring everyones chubby maker Chrlize Theron. www.aeonflux.com
  12. bighitter184

Help me remember a band from the grunge days?

They were from the USA debut Cd was called "My Mothers Closet or Cuboard???."Not sure 5 guys all aged from 15-17 and from the Farming belt of America Eg: Nebraska,Ohio or Oklahoma maybe the CD came out 1992 or 93?? Not sure again?? I remember the single getting huge rotation on Triple J. I...
  13. bighitter184

Any Freeriders Around!!!!

What happed to that young Kid who Went over the bars and broke his neck? Is he out of Hostpital and back on his bike or what?
  14. bighitter184

Any Freeriders Around!!!!

Some one needs to tell this to Bender!
  15. bighitter184

Your Top Ten DVD List (not mtb related)

Star Wars all six (Hopefully!) Resivour Dogs True Romance Fear of a black hat Fight Club Being John Malcovitch Pulp Fiction LOTR Trilogy Aliens Goodfellas Then close behind The 5 Kevin Smith Films Clerks Mallrats Chasing Amy Dogma Jay and Silent Bob strike back
  16. bighitter184

Lars Mustaine.

Who cares Both of those Bands are so over. come on Guy Sebastian singing about his Fro is were it's at now. Get with the times. Sarcasm makes the world go around.
  17. bighitter184

Just watched the Star Wars Clone Wars Animated series

Yeah pretty cool for $20 in Big W. Has a sort of link to the next film through a character called general grevious.
  18. bighitter184

My next purchase is a pair of shin/knee guards

Yeah I've done the same thing while wearing my RoachFR knee/shinnies worse though the pedal grub screws went through my tattoo,and f**cked it!
  19. bighitter184

Where do kids get the $$$ these days?

Who realy cares what the little tackers are riding? For every 14 year old on $3500 Kona theres a 1000 kids on a Huffy or K-Mart special. RIDING = GOOD! IMO 95% of all MTB riders are down to earth decent talk to any one type human beings. Get out on the trails and ride don't gripe over...
  20. bighitter184

Where to ride in sydney

Is there a shuttle-able DH/Freeride trail at Cabbage Tree Road? Someone at Blackmans mentioned this to me the other day. He said they are similar to OBR.