Search results

1. bighitter184

Music off Disorderly Conduct DVD

For any fans of the the music off New World Disorder 5-Disorderly Conduct Most noteable the band CLUTCH. Their song MOB GOES WILD features during the Wade Simmons bit from memory. Clutch have just released their new CD ROBOT HIVE/EXODUS.DRT/Shock records. Mob goes wild as heard on NWD5...
  2. bighitter184

Prediction for next cult Classic film!

The next film to get cult statis will be without doubt IMO. LORDS OF DOGTOWN the motion picture The real life story of Tony Alva,Stacy Peralta and Greg Stecyk. The Dogtown skateboard gangs of the 1970's Staring Heath Leadger,Nikki Reed,Rebacca De Nornay and Victor Rasik Screenplay...
  3. bighitter184

Cool Anime Aeon Flux is now a film

The cult Mtv Sci-Fi Anime Aeon Flux that was shown on SBS in 2001 in now been made into a Motion Picture Staring everyones chubby maker Chrlize Theron. www.aeonflux.com
  4. bighitter184

Help me remember a band from the grunge days?

They were from the USA debut Cd was called "My Mothers Closet or Cuboard???."Not sure 5 guys all aged from 15-17 and from the Farming belt of America Eg: Nebraska,Ohio or Oklahoma maybe the CD came out 1992 or 93?? Not sure again?? I remember the single getting huge rotation on Triple J. I...
  5. bighitter184

Just watched the Star Wars Clone Wars Animated series

Yeah pretty cool for $20 in Big W. Has a sort of link to the next film through a character called general grevious.
  6. bighitter184

Is this or has this forum become more popular than any MTB mag in Aust?

In the short time I've been on this forum I've noticed that the users online has been increasing every day,and through a few threads here I got to thinking. Is farkin forums more popular than any Australain published Mountain Bike Magazine? I vote Yes! A while ago some of the Mags in the...
  7. bighitter184

Anyone going to Rollins Spoken Word tour?

I'm not the service my bike cost $280 so the wife has confiscated the cash flow,for now. I need to win some tickets to this.
  8. bighitter184

Maynard leaves TOOL

Or so you would think acording to their yearly April fools day prank. The news dated 31st of March on toolband.com had Maynard leaving the recording sessions for the new LP indefinitly and not returning to the project because and Quote "He has Found Jesus!" Taking the piss out of Head from...
  9. bighitter184

Anyone know of a DH/Freeride trail at..?

I heard from an XC guy I know at work that there is a group of guys building a DH/freeride track in Sun Valley near Warimoo in the Blue Mountains. Any one know bout this? If so, need any help trail building? I'm keen to help out.
  10. bighitter184

Paul Hester Pulls the plug! R.I.P

Paul Hester of CROWED HOUSE fame has committed suicide in a park not far from his Melbourne Home.He was 45yrs old and leaves 2 daughters and his Partner. Any theories?
  11. bighitter184

got a double pass to the Episode 3 preview

Hey any other Farkiner going to the preview screening of the extended Tralier for Episode 3 revenge of the Sith?
  12. bighitter184

Mountain Biking

It's cool Hey?
  13. bighitter184

Constantine Staring Keanu Reeves

This Films looks interesting based again on a comic book. The whole Hell Vs heaven thing again only with better special effects.
  14. bighitter184

Looking for a good frame spray painter?

My big hit pro need a new paint job got a few bangs now and gettin' sick of the Orange,any one know any good frame Painters based in Sydney?
  15. bighitter184

The Collective DVD Rocks

I think Farkin needs to put a forum in here for DVD and Film talk. Not knowing if this is General or a freeride topic but The Collective is simply The Best Mountain Bike DVD I've ever seen,just a tad to short,probably to do with the cost involved in 16mm fillm processing. I'd begg to know...
  16. bighitter184

VELVET REVOLVER TO PLAY THE HORDEN PAV 05

PITY IT AIN'T STONE TEMPLE PILOTS INSTEAD I THINK IT'S FRIDAY25TH FEB 05 IT SUCKS THAT STP NEVER TOURED OZ!
  17. bighitter184

Has any one riden the state Mine DH in lithcow?

Wots the trail like? can you shuttle? Is it worth the drive?
  18. bighitter184

Sara O'Hare is...

Now Officially A M.I.L.F!!!!!!!!!! she gave birth to her first Child Yesterday A Boy Kallan Alexander
  19. bighitter184

Canberra Wots Up?

Hey there ACT,I'm looking for info or directions to some cool downhill freeride tails in Canberra. We haven't ridden down thatway for over 6 years.the last time was XC My riding buddies and I were thinking of going down for a day or 2. Something thats good for shuttles would be cool. Let...
  20. bighitter184

Grinspons new slab?

Any one heard the whole CD? I'm going to see em live this Sunday Night at Panthers 10th I've only heard (Hard act to follow.)