Search results

1. I

AM 2014 Trek Remedy 8...now 2018 Trek Remedy 8 (Page 3)

Awesome bike mate! I'm looking around for a bike to get back into riding, how do you rate the remedy? Also what size did you get?
  2. I

Long Gully VSS Round 1 - photo's

Can you please send any pics of me Race Plate:637 Bike:Iron Horse Sunday team 2007 Sat Clothing:black iron horse top and jeans Sun Clothing:Red Troy Lee Design top and black shorts with TLD t-bone knee guards Email Address:Adam_dh_racer@hotmail.com thanks
  3. I

Best Shoes for flats

Definitley get a pair of 5-10's they are the best riding shoe. Loads of grip on any pedal.
  4. I

World Championships - Val di Sole DH Results

Have the Junior men raced yet also what a run from Rachel, she destroyed them
  5. I

What Should I Get

I am going to get a new bike at the end of the year and i cannot choose between a iron horse sunday team with world cups and a vivid 5.1 or a commencal supreme dh with Fox DHX 5, 40's, and codes. So i was wondering when you think i should put my bike up for sale. Its a Iron Horse Sunday team...
  6. I

What should I do?

I was wondering if you Downhillers out there would help me? should i get a new bike at the end of the year or a second hand bike at the end of the year? or should i just keep the bike that i have got which will be heading in to its third year of been ridden? keeping my bike will mean that a lot...
  7. I

Norco A line, Big Hit III, Giant Glory??

If i were you i would buy a giant Glory because it is one of the best value bikes on the market and it is also a great bike
  8. I

Suggestions for good DH & 4X race frames

what about Iron Horse Sunday World cup for downhill and the MK III Elite for 4x I ride an Iron Horse Sunday, of course, and i think its the one of the best bikes you can buy I would also recommend the GT DHi
  9. I

Sunday or Glory

I cannot pick between a giant Glory or a Iron Horse Sunday for my next bike, depending on how much i save i can either get a Sunday elite or a Sunday team. I am riding a Sunday team now but everyone keeps on telling me Glory's are awesome. I also mainly ride Downhill and race cheers
  10. I

Stromlo DH Nationals - U19 & Elite Men (Lots of big pics)

great pics mate what happened to Rhys in his final run