Search results

1. Wednesday

VIC Found - please remove SRAM X0 RD - 10 speed short

Building up an old intense tracer 2 and looking for a 10 speed X0 rear derailleur in short or medium. Thanks. Item: SRAM X0 RD Location: Vic Condition: must be in GWO Price: Happy to pay right amount and postage. Extra: May look to replace the old x9 drivetrain, shifters etc in the future. Show...
  2. Wednesday

Spesh Bliss Tubeless System - Thoughts?

Anyone have much long term experience with Spesh Bliss tubeless tyre system? I just got hold of a 16’ Enduro Expert 27.5 with this rim/tyre system but it’s currently running tubes from the previous owner. Want to run it tubeless and hoping it was as simple as jamming in some tubeless Stan’s...
  3. Wednesday

VIC Sold - Please Remove

Item: 2011 Rocky Mountain Element 70 MSL: 17.5" Location: Melbz North East Item Condition: Good condition for it's age with the usual cosmetic scratches and cable rub, no cracks or gouges in carbon frame. Reason for selling: Baby = less time to ride and need to thin out the stable...
  4. Wednesday

VIC 2011 Scott Gambler 20 (medium) Sold Sold Sold - Please remove.

Item: 2011 Scott Gambler 20 (medium). Location: North Warrandyte, Vicco. Item Condition: Good for its age with usual DH shuttle rash/scars but always treated with love. Reason for selling: New baby = no time to ride DH. Pushing the wrong end of 30 so time to say goodnight to DH now . ...
  5. Wednesday

Best 9 speed DH shifter/RD combo

Any thoughts on the simplest and most efficient DH 9 speed shifter/RD combo? Have bought an old sled that has shagged x5/x7 combo and looking for an upgrade without shredding mega $ considering how easy it destroy? Cheers.
  6. Wednesday

VIC Please delete ******

Please delete ######## found Looking for a 29er ss commuter machine i.e. Kona Unit. Have a new place of work and need to commute 50km round trip via Yarra trails/bike paths. Was thinking of just purchasing one new as they are pretty cheap these days but thought id see if any RB's have...
  7. Wednesday

VIC Sold sold sold please remove

SOLD SOLD SOLD PLEASE REMOVE. Location: Melbz, Nth East burbs. Item Condition: Excellent condition with hardly a mark/scratch as per the attached pics. Reason for selling: Not using anymore, too old, too slow etc. Price and price conditions: $2K flat. Extra Info: Original owner...
  8. Wednesday

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

I love wasting time looking through the numerous bikes for sale online, especially when you find a cracker with a ludicrous price and description. Gumtree is perhaps the best hunting ground, but please post them up and share a chuckle anything bike related!
  9. Wednesday

VIC please remove thanks

Item: 2012 Apollo Record Pro (56cm) Location: Melbz, north east Item Condition: Excellent. Reason for selling: Long term injury means i cant race and need to let one go. Price and price conditions: $1200 ($2499 rrp) Extra Info: Apollo Record Pro used for racing only, no outdoor work/dropped...
  10. Wednesday

Please delete ******

I sold my mint DH bike a few months ago and finally realized that I should have kept it and/or that I need a DH bike. Bummer. Looking for a medium sized DH bike located in Melbz around the $1- 1.25k mark (give or take), something around the 09/10 era? Don't really give a shit about the...
  11. Wednesday

VIC Shimano SLX front mech- SOLD PLEASE REMOVE

SOLD Item: Shimano SLX front mech. Location: Melbz nth east burbz. Item Condition: Could pass for brand new, little use. Reason for selling:Gone 1 x 10. Price and price conditions: 6 pack of craft beer or $20, prefer local sale. Extra Info: Came off my 2012 RM Slayer 70...
  12. Wednesday

VIC Sold please delete

SOLD Please delete thanks
  13. Wednesday

VIC SOLD PLEASE REMOVE - Brand New MRP Mini G2 Steel Chain Guide

SOLD. ITEM: MRP Mini G2 Steel Chain Guide, black, ISG05, 32-36t. LOCATION: Melbz. ITEM CONDITION: Brand new, still in box with receipt (only opened and yelled at). Paid $97.00 @ CRC PRICE and CONDITIONS OF SALE: $70 prefer local sale. PM me or sms/call 0419 550 324 REASON FOR SALE...
  14. Wednesday

RM Slayer advice?

I've just been lucky enough to get my greedy paws onto a '12 RM Slayer 70 and curious if anyone has had any experience with selecting a suitable 1 x 10 set up with the RF Turbine cranks, ratios and chain guide. I know its not rocket science but this is the first time I have encountered RF...
  15. Wednesday

VIC SOLD PLEASE DELETE 09 Norco A Line

SOLD ITEM: 09 Norco A Line, medium frame size in vomit green. LOCATION: Melbz, north east. ITEM CONDITION: Original owner, usual cosmetic scuffs but otherwise in fantastic condition. PRICE and CONDTITIONS of SALE: $1000 flat - prefer local sale and for you to make the time to come...
  16. Wednesday

Ride on Bikes no more?

Driving through Kew tonight and noticed the Lease signs up on what was "Ride on Bikes" aka VicMTB. Always sad to see a shop disappear/go under considering how long VicMTB was there originally in such a plu$h ca$hed up area?
  17. Wednesday

VIC WTS: 09 Norco Aline for AM bike +/$

Looking to swap +/$ for AM bike? ITEM: 09 Norco Aline (medium) LOCATION: Melbz ITEM CONDITION: Very good, usual scuff/shuttle marks. No dints, cracks, never raced and purchased brand spankaz from BSC. SALE PRICE and CONDITIONS of SALE: Looking for swaps plus some $ if needed. Because of...
  18. Wednesday

VIC FS: 09 Giant Anthem X1 - Please Remove.

Item: 09 Giant Anthem X1 (medium) Location: Melbz. Reason for sale: 29er = no use. Condition: The usual cosmetics scuffs and rub marks from riding but no dints, cracks or deep scratches. Presents in very good condition. Price and Condtions of Sale: $1200, prefer local sale. Would rather you...
  19. Wednesday

VIC SOLD SOLD 80's Aussie Ricardo Viva Sport SS/Fixie (54cm square)

Sold, please remove! ITEM: 80's Aussie Ricardo Viva Sports Tri-bike LOCATION: Melbz. ITEM CONDITION: Original paint, all lugs/cable runs sweet, no cracks/dints, usual small clamp marks, chips etc. REASON FOR SALE: Dont need to commute. PRICE AND CONDITIONS OF SALE: $400 Prefer...
  20. Wednesday

VIC Felt TK3 Track SOLD SOLD SOLD

SOLD PLEASE REMOVE ITEM: 2010 Felt TK3 56cm LOCATION: Melbz ITEM CONDITION: Excellent, totally stock and never raced and/or dropped. PRICE and CONDITIONS OF SALE: $600 (prefer local sale but will box it if necessary) REASON FOR SALE: Training bike only, need $ for new xc...